DAILY BIBLE VERSE..

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
COLOSSIANS 3:15-17 ... let the peace of Christ control your hearts, the peace into which you were also called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, as in all wisdom you teach and admonish one another, singing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or in deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

glass man

Reaction score
1st JOHN 1:8 & 9..1:8 "If we say we have no sin ,we deceive ourselves,and the truth is not in us." 1:9 "If we confess our sins ,HE is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness"

glass man

Reaction score
Penn Digger said:
OsiaBoyce said:
Would the Quran get a daily shot too? I'd hope so.

Isn't this thread titled Daily Bible Verse? If you're not just trying to stir up trouble, why not start another thread and see how that goes?

Nice thread Jamie.

PD
THANKS TOM..But the credit goes to JIMMY {SANDCHIP} who started this a good while back...I just continued it. Also Pat since this is GENERAL CHAT..I guess you can start your own thread with quotes from the QURAN..if you want too...I don't believe in it ..as many don't believe in the BIBLE...but if a person don't like ...whatever ...they don't have to go on and read it...this was basically why General Chat was started to begin with.I know you are a good guy and I will stand with you if you want to start a QURAN thing...JAMIE

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Collecting is as instinctive in man as in the magpie, and it can be a fruitfully absorbing hobby.McKearin 1978

glass man

Reaction score
Admin said:
Also Pat since this is GENERAL CHAT..I guess you can start your own thread with quotes from the QURAN..if you want too...I don't believe in it ..as many don't believe in the BIBLE...but if a person don't like ...whatever ...they don't have to go on and read it...this was basically why General Chat was started to begin with.I know you are a good guy and I will stand with you if you want to start a QURAN thing...JAMIE

Any Quran thread will get deleted and this thread will get deleted if it becomes rancorous. Reminder: Forum rules and etiquette 4) We prefer politics, religion and any other topics that may/will provoke others into breaking rules either 2 or 3 above be left off the site.
SORRY! I will do my best to not cause trouble of any kind as I have over the years..will just stick to the BIBLE VERSE ALONE!THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING THIS AND PEACE!! JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
ROMANS 12:18 "If it be possible as much as lieth in you ,live peaceably with all men "

sandchip

Reaction score
James 4:7
Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

glass man

Reaction score
1st CORINTHIANS 16:14-LET ALL YOUR THINGS BE DONE WITH CHARITY [LOVE]

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
MATTHEW 7:13-14Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the road broad that leads to destruction, and those who enter through it are many. How narrow the gate and constricted the road that leads to life. And those who find it are few.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583