DAILY BIBLE VERSE..

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epgorge

Reaction score
One of our members Mom just passed away. God Bless your Mom, Cookie!Ep

glass man

Reaction score
JOHN 3:17 "For GOD sent not HIS SON into the world to condemn the world ;but that the world through HIM might be saved"

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
1 Thessalonians 4:3–5For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each of you know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, not in lustful passion, like the Gentiles who do not know God

glass man

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the MOM dying.praying for the member and the family. Will put a verse each day or when I can from the "LOVE CHAPTER" in the BIBLE 1st CORINTHIANS.. it tells what love is and is not..it says Charity..that = love in this context.. starting with the 1st verse 1st CORINTHIANS 1:"Though I speak with the tongues of men and angels ,and have not LOVE ,I am become as sounding brass ,or a tinkling cymbal" [in other words the person's words are no good with out LOVE!!]

glass man

Reaction score
1st CORINTHIANS 13:2 "If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge and if I have a faith that can move mountains ,but do not have LOVE ,I am nothing"

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
ROMANS 12:1,2 Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
1 Peter 5:5-11...clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, for GOD IS OPPOSED TO THE PROUD, BUT GIVES GRACE TO THE HUMBLE. Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world. After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you. To Him be dominion forever and ever. Amen.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Rules for the New Life. Ephesians 4:25-32Therefore, putting away falsehood, speak the truth, each one to his neighbor, for we are members one of another. Be angry but do not sin; do not let the sun set on your anger, and do not leave room for the devil. The thief must no longer steal, but rather labor, doing honest work with his [own] hands, so that he may have something to share with one in need. No foul language should come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for needed edification, that it may impart grace to those who hear. And do not grieve the holy Spirit of God, with which you were sealed for the day of redemption. All bitterness, fury, anger, shouting, and reviling must be removed from you, along with all malice. [And] be kind to one another, compassionate, forgiving one another as God has forgiven you in Christ.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Ephesians 5:1-5So be imitators of God, as beloved children, and live in love, as Christ loved us and handed himself over for us as a sacrificial offering to God for a fragrant aroma. Immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be mentioned among you, as is fitting among holy ones, no obscenity or silly or suggestive talk, which is out of place, but instead, thanksgiving. Be sure of this, that no immoral or impure or greedy person, that is, an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Ephesians 5:6-14Let no one deceive you with empty arguments, for because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the disobedient. So do not be associated with them. For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light, for light produces every kind of goodness and righteousness and truth. Try to learn what is pleasing to the Lord. Take no part in the fruitless works of darkness; rather expose them, for it is shameful even to mention the things done by them in secret; but everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for everything that becomes visible is light. Therefore, it says:“Awake, O sleeper,
and arise from the dead,
and Christ will give you light.”

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583