DAILY BIBLE VERSE..

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
I was going to add a BIBLE VERSE to the thread SAND CHIP started a good while ago "A DAILY BIBLE VERSE"...found the thread ..but no way to add to it....WHY NOT ?HELP MODERATORS!! THANK YE! Maybe just start it over again? " A SOFT WORD TURNS AWAY WRATH,BUT A HARSH WORD STIRS UP ANGER" PROVERBS...

glass man

Reaction score
"JESUS WEPT" shortest verse in the BIBLE,but speaks volumes!! JESUS came to understand our pain here...the heat...the cold...the hunger.the tiredness...and feeling the pain of others around him when a loved one dies...that was when JESUS CRIED..HE knew LAZARUS was fixing to be raise from the dead..so that was not why HE cried...I believe HE cried because of the pain of all those around HIM were feeling about a loved one being dead...Maybe JESUS felt the loss...hurt ..pain of it all..THE BIBLE SAYS "HE GROANED IN HIS SPIRIT" and then "JESUS WEPT" Now JESUS SITS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD AND FOR THOSE OF US THAT BELIEVE ..JESUS TELLS THE FATHER "I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS..." before CHRIST came to earth GOD HAD NO IDEA OF HOW IT FELT TO BE HUMAN AND ALL THE PAIN HERE!!!

glass man

Reaction score
PHILIPPIANS 4:13 - "I CAN DO ALL THINGS THOUGH HIM THAT STRENGTHENS ME"

glass man

Reaction score
2 TIMOTHY 1:7 -"FOR GOD GAVE US A SPIRIT NOT OF FEAR BUT OF POWER AND LOVE AND SELF-CONTROL"

sandchip

Reaction score
I thought about the DBV from time to time, but got out of the habit with being the only one ever posting and from it seeming to rub several members the wrong way, but thank you, Jamie for starting it up again. May not be daily, but I'll try to post one from time to time. Psalms 51:10-12
10. Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

11. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

12. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

sandchip

Reaction score
I John 3:1
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

sandchip

Reaction score
II Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.