Damaged Historical Flask Question and Pic.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bottleman

Reaction score
Here is a Willington Glass Co West Willington Conn. flask that I dug and glued back together. It has a nice picture of an eagle on the front and stands 9 inches high. There was about 10 pieces that I had to glue back together and it was hard to tell them apart from the other broken strap side flasks in the hole so I am missing some. Does anyone know if 9 inches is the regular size for this bottle or are they usually smaller. I know it’s not worth anything in its condition but it doesn’t look to bad glued up to me.

~~Tom

Cz79853.jpg

Attachments

• Cz79853.jpg
    Cz79853.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 61

madman

Reaction score
very nice , even no its broken thats apart of history, so cool you put it back together, i always wanted to be archeologist mike

kastoo

Reaction score
That thing would be worth a mint if it was intact...willington is a huge name. Peek through here for ideas...

http://www.hecklerauction.com/Auction59/olcatalog/db_paging.asp?page=2&order=

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Kevin, you're right about that flask, heckler's auctions are reserved for FINE specimens, In fact, Tom's looks like the willington that was up on the site you posted.

oldshoe4u

Reaction score
It definatley resembles the one on page one of the auction as far as the lip, but is Tom's amber or olive?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1