Dated mallet to arrive in the post...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

earlyglasscollector

Reaction score
Hi botl
ORIGINAL: botlguy

ORIGINAL: earlyglasscollector

and sending prayers to Codd above...please Codd, please, no stars, please....

and I keep on turning it round expecting to see a star or stars or a hairline....

please, please.....

YES, BLOOMIN BRILLIANT! IT'S OK, THANKYOU! THANKYOU!!!! OH THANKYOU CODD!!!

I just have to ask. Who is Codd? Do you pray to him / her / it ? Do they send you things like this and / or help you acquire such items? Do they live upstairs of you? I know who GOD is and I pray to him constantly and he definitely helps me through this life but I've never hear of someone / something named Codd doing such things. Please enlighten me if you can / will.

Hi and thanks everyone for the kind comments.
Thanks for pointing that out botlguy it probably needs some explaining!... Codd is the great Codd of bottle worshippers, those who worship at the altar of the bottledump, and bow down to the beneficent findings of glass and of stoneware. There are many writings of the Great Codd above lodged with the forums of the bottle world in the UK, and I will endeavour to bring the word of Codd to this forum also in due course....

(just in case anyone misconstrues, it's all just a bit of mischevious fun we have going on over here in UK mostly instituted by me, probably because I have more time to waste on the bottleforums internationally than probably is good for me!!!!. But I would also say that knowing the religous nature of many inhabitants on your side of the big pond I don't mean any offence. You will see what I mean when I repeat some of the scriptures of Codd shortly. Codd the surname, is of course Hiram Codd the famous inventor of the Codd bottle around 1872 (with the marble in) the mineral water bottle that is iconic in the British bottle digging scene.
Hope nobody DOES find offence, i won't carry on it with it if they do...)

regards
Mark earlyglass www.earlyglass.com

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75