Dead end on Research..Unknown bottle?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bethn

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been doing research on this bottle and I have reached several dead ends. I am not sure but I think it may be either from Altas Medicine or Chattanooga Glass Company, but there again I am not sure. I know (lol or think I do) that it is after the 1900's due to the seams , however funny they look. I tried to get a good shot of the seams hope they are visible, if not maybe someone can zoom in and get a better view. The numbers on the bottom are just as puzzling. I have reasearched in the US Trademark, Patent, and Copyright files only to come to a dead end again. It looks like and old medicine bottle or maybe flavoring?

Any help will BE GREATLY APPRECITATED. Thanks...ps...hope pictures are of some help.

Sorry can only add one pic per message...I have more if anyone would like to see them.

Wu61558.jpg

Attachments

• Wu61558.jpg
    Wu61558.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 57

cc6pack

Reaction score
Beth

Hi, and welcome to the Forum, the © is for Chattanooga glass. Your bottle is ABM you can see the Owens ring. Go ahead and post pic a of the bottle, is there any other embossing?

bethn

Reaction score
Thanks for reply. There are no other signs on the bottle other than the seams. Take a look....

Rp44762.jpg

Attachments

• Rp44762.jpg
    Rp44762.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 48

bethn

Reaction score
Maybe this one will be better...

Bz79254.jpg

Attachments

• Bz79254.jpg
    Bz79254.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 46

cc6pack

Reaction score
Beth

I agree the bottle looks to be a med shape, but without a label it is impossible to tell what went in it. Chattanooga Glass used the circle C mark from late 20's to the 80's your bottle is probably from the 30's, and without the labels little or no value.

bethn

Reaction score
Ok Thanks for the reply. I didn't think it would have much value to it, but for someone who likes to collect old bottles and display them it would be a charm. Thanks agian for the information.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib