Dental floss

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
If it wasn't for the hunt, trek and dig, I'd never have all this useless pretty shit around the house lol.

To each his own..

People like me are why you get to stay clean and warm.

If it wasn't for the hunt, trek and dig, I'd never have all this useless pretty shit around the house lol.

To each his own..

People like me are why you get to stay clean and warm.

I do love the dig- really! And the hunt and trek. And your right about the staying warm thing. I’ve been out for the last year, doing straight up gnarly rock climbing to see and pick up a couple of these:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bohdan

Reaction score
OK teacher so you know what it was tiffany so what's the problem DUD! Just trying to help you.I won't from now on big shot!
Try this instead:
OK, teacher, so you know that it was "Tiffany". So what's the problem, Dude? Just trying to help you. I won't from now on, big shot!
(What exactly were you trying to help me with, dude/bro/man?)

Old man digger

Reaction score
I enjoy this strange new hobby. I learn lots of history, get lots of exercise, see pretty scenery, find neat stuff and learn about things I didn't know existed.
Like these dental floss bottles.

Guessing they are from the 20's or 30's?View attachment 235362View attachment 235363
Just make sure you take care of those labels. As it seems to be the only indication they are from the OWL DRUG CO.

Newtothiss

Reaction score
Just make sure you take care of those labels. As it seems to be the only indication they are from the OWL DRUG CO.
I think only the one is.

I've found some that were ACL (destroyed them on accident), a few with decayed inner paper labels and a bunch more I buried (accidentally).

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR