Desperately need a Noel's Cola bottle. Will pay premium.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wjpetrovics

Reaction score
The love of my life's (my wife) grandmother is Mary Sue Morrison; the "Noel's Cola Queen"/the woman featured on the bottle. I have been searching for a bottle to give their family for Christmas for 3 years ever since I heard her family tell the whole story. I haven't found a single instance of one for sale that I could purchase. If anyone has any information that would lead me to being able to purchase one, I would be forever grateful and would pay a finders fee as well (if it resulted in a purchase). Thank you in advance for your time. Example bottle below:
Story with more example pictures: https://www.fohbc.org/PDF_Files/NoelsCola_BBaab.pdf

hemihampton

Reaction score
Interesting Story. Looking thru the Soda Book it doesn't give it a price but rates it ER for Extremely Rare. That will make it hard to find & if you do find it would most likely be expensive, probably a few hundred $$. Good Luck in your Search. LEON.

Wjpetrovics

Reaction score
Thank you @hemihampton. I appreciate that info! I am definitely prepared to pay a premium price if I have to. I am also a 'newbie' when it comes to bottle collecting, so that isn't helping my cause. Finding one seems like a long shot, but I'll continue my search. Thanks again and if you hear or see any for sale, keep me in mind!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger