Dig of a lifetime bottle for sale!!! Got to give back!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
let's let the winner pay shipping. how does this start??
The only problem with that I've noticed is the site only takes paypal. Separating the two gets awkward. The winner has to pay you (if you have paypal or can take a check) and then you pay the site later. It can work for me but depending on where you are and the weight it's a tough call. I like to know if it's 5 or 15 dollars to ship. What's the weight packed, I can figure cost from Wilmington NC to me.
I'm broke but I had one as a kid and it's gone.

wilmingtonbottleboys

Reaction score
well, if the winner pays the site for the value of the bottle, then i will ship it and let the winner know how much it was to ship. the winner then can send me a check for the shipping costs. that sound good?

ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

let's let the winner pay shipping. how does this start??
The only problem with that I've noticed is the site only takes paypal. Separating the two gets awkward. The winner has to pay you (if you have paypal or can take a check) and then you pay the site later. It can work for me but depending on where you are and the weight it's a tough call. I like to know if it's 5 or 15 dollars to ship. What's the weight packed, I can figure cost from Wilmington NC to me.
I'm broke but I had one as a kid and it's gone.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
That will work.. not as elegantly as free shipping, but at least we know the deal.. another option is to subtract the shipping cost from the winning bid and pay thusly.. so nobody feels the pain..

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter