Dig of a lifetime bottle for sale!!! Got to give back!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
If you want high plop one of those pontiled colonges or an evans soda up hither.. And watch them go!!

wilmingtonbottleboys

Reaction score
sorry, the evans are not for sale and the pontiled bottles have to be sold. i need some cash! going to try and clean some up this weekend.

ORIGINAL: Oldihtractor

If you want high plop one of those pontiled colonges or an evans soda up hither.. And watch them go!!

Stardust

Reaction score
wilmingtonbottleboys,
Hey did you put the green stone in your money pouch like I told you to do? I told you would be rolling in the money... Congrats I'm very, very, happy for all of you.
Sorry I didn't post sooner, as my ex mother in law passed away. I love her dearly and lost my mom 8 months ago to the day. So, I have been down in the dumps, but not the kind you have been in.
I Love you guys!!!
May your luck continue forever and ever ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ChADh1zt5I

stardust ~

sandchip

Reaction score
You're killing us. You trying to get a case of them babies? Pick the best one for the vault, a back-up for your display, and rake in that Kwik Kash. You just do it, like a Band-Aid, right off!

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
Clean them list with a percentage donated not all of it.. How many of the same bottle can you poss. need in your collection??

wilmingtonbottleboys

Reaction score
i got to get to cleaning them, but it is so cold outside!!! i will be donating some bottles to this forum!! don't worry guys, i will be giving back!! thanks for the post and lets get the price of this current bottle on up there!! DO I HEAR $50????????
ORIGINAL: Oldihtractor

Clean them list with a percentage donated not all of it.. How many of the same bottle can you poss. need in your collection??

mindmaster

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Just wanted to say that it realy does a person good to hear of someone getting a break in time of need. The fact of being someone not self centered to the point of giving to assist in the sites progress is a quality not really heard of much these days. I have been in the shadows for a while but this is really moving me to get back in the swing of things. I will be watching to see if any of the inks or PEPSI bottles I am looking for appear. Hope you all do well. Oh and CONGRATULATIONS ON THE FIND THAT DIG WAS HUGH...

[8|]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide