Dig of a lifetime bottle for sale!!! Got to give back!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Someone from the sight will e-mail you when the payment has been made, you can e-mail RH55 for his address and get that bottle ready to ship. After you get the e-mail about the payment being made to the site go see your postman !!!

I'll let Charlie know it ended.....thanx for helping the site....Jim

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Do what Jim said.. Mike, tell me when you have made the donation and I will make sure Roger knows about it.. Chris, pack that bad boy up and get ready to mail it to Mike, as soon as verification of forum donation is made.. thank you both for the generous forum support!!

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
Payment made, Chris. Thanks. I'll pm you in a minute with the shipping info. I'm excited to have a bottle from this remarkable dig. I wish I could have been part of it. ~Mike

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
Well, the bottle showed up yesterday from the "Dig of a Lifetime," safe and sound in one piece. How exciting it is to hold something from this infamous dig. I'll have to try and get some pics this weekend to post. [:D] ~Mike

Stardust

Reaction score
Lucky you Mike!!!! [;)] Congratulations my friend. [:)] Now take a really great pic for the new forum calendar. [:D] I love the wilmingtonbottleboys. [8D] [8D] [8D] I don't know what you got, as it must have got put up when I was in the hospital. My bottle buying days are long over, but I love seeing everyone's pics. I mean I buy bottles that are a dollar for my garden dig for the grand kids each year. But for me there are no big bottles in my future unless I win the mega millions. lol [8D]
Whooo Hoooo you must be smiling now! : ) star ~

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
Well, here's a pic of the bottle at it's new home in Nevada. I doubt it's a good enough pic to make the ABN calendar though, Star. It needs cleaning, but I think I might leave it just the way it is. [:)] ~Mike

EC316D7FF5A6441B84CF0667F07911B9.jpg

Attachments

• EC316D7FF5A6441B84CF0667F07911B9.jpg
    EC316D7FF5A6441B84CF0667F07911B9.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 70

Stardust

Reaction score
It's a beauty to me Mike ; )
I know how you could enhance the pic there's and l@@k there's a pretty lady on the front! Way cool Mike, My computer crashed after I went to a newspaper lost & found section. I got I was a winner and it would not let me close the page for a half hour by pressing the off button. Now I can't use my computer and destroyed the program I had open. ; (

Take some pics of that bottle against the blue sky.
Star

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide