Dig of a lifetime bottle for sale!!! Got to give back!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ajohn

Reaction score
Yer doing great for the forum Chris! By the way,congrats on that dig,you should do OK.The measure of good fortune is taken by the level of gratitude.

wilmingtonbottleboys

Reaction score
thank you so much mindmaster, i really appreciate that! pm me exactly what you are looking for again!!

chris

ORIGINAL: mindmaster

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to say that it realy does a person good to hear of someone getting a break in time of need. The fact of being someone not self centered to the point of giving to assist in the sites progress is a quality not really heard of much these days. I have been in the shadows for a while but this is really moving me to get back in the swing of things. I will be watching to see if any of the inks or PEPSI bottles I am looking for appear. Hope you all do well. Oh and CONGRATULATIONS ON THE FIND THAT DIG WAS HUGH...

[8|]

wilmingtonbottleboys

Reaction score
ajohn, that means a lot to me. it's people like you up here that keep me posting and looking around!! thanks again!! let me know if you see anything you like. got the first batch of bottles soaking in the muratic acid today. next weekend they should be cleaned up nice.

chris

ORIGINAL: ajohn

Yer doing great for the forum Chris! By the way,congrats on that dig,you should do OK.The measure of good fortune is taken by the level of gratitude.

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
I may regret this, and don't take it personal, bottlechaser62, but I'll go $55. I'd like a bottle from this dig also, though we all might get a chance in the future. ~Mike

wilmingtonbottleboys

Reaction score
Congrats to Rockhounder55!!!!! He is the proud owner of the bottle know!!! Way to go everyone!! I don't know what to do from here. If someone could steer me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks to everyone who bid!! I will be posting more bottles in the days to come.

Chris

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide