Dig of the year contest!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mr.fred

Reaction score
Dig of the year contest???-----Why?-----some places are a lot better than others---and some folks will never hit the mother load like the Boys did!!------i am happy for them---but i could care less about any competition -----i dig for fun!-------just my 2 cents. It's also nice to share the finds and dig -----To each their own[8|]

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
i think the best dig is the dig which brought the most fun.

ORIGINAL: mr.fred

Dig of the year contest???-----Why?-----some places are a lot better than others---and some folks will never hit the mother load like the Boys did!!------i am happy for them---but i could care less about any competition -----i dig for fun!-------just my 2 cents. It's also nice to share the finds and dig -----To each their own[8|]

I agree with the fun aspect of it most, but also really get fired up to dig something good when I see a story of a fantastic dig, and real old glass coming out of the ground...Keeps me hungry.[:D]

Penn Digger

Reaction score

Come on Fred!!!

PD

RedGinger

Reaction score
Sorry, but if I get a good dig in, which I'm hoping to do for my bday, I might do only a small story on here and save the rest for an article I'm writing. I don't think people want to read about it twice. Or do they?

mr.fred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

Come on Fred!!!

PD
Ok!!!-----but if they take my picture they have to WHITE OUT my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![sm=tongue.gif]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
How about dig of the century [8D] I haven't dug to many digs that would place this year.

Theres that dam eagle again

50BC53BC5CD340378C0DB7F199D9A1ED.jpg

Attachments

• 50BC53BC5CD340378C0DB7F199D9A1ED.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 40

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

Sorry, but if I get a good dig in, which I'm hoping to do for my bday, I might do only a small story on here and save the rest for an article I'm writing. I don't think people want to read about it twice. Or do they?

Just put it in two different magazines and change the Theme a bit,im sure they would love to read it twice[;)]

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

How about dig of the century [8D] I haven't dug to many digs that would place this year.

Theres that dam eagle again

you never miss an opportunity to show that off,do ya?[;)]

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Who would get tired of seeing a dug bottle like that? Again, VERY nice Rick!

PD

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1