Dig of the year contest!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: carobran

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

How about dig of the century [8D] I haven't dug to many digs that would place this year.

Theres that dam eagle again

50BC53BC5CD340378C0DB7F199D9A1ED.jpg
you never miss an opportunity to show that off,do ya?[;)]

Not a one,just lettin ya know I still have it and haven't gave in to the ching ching $$ sound. Plus its a killer azz bottle.

If you had it what one you do? lock it up in the dark? its been in the dark 140 years, it need to get a tan once in a while.[:-]

carobran

Reaction score
to tell the truth,i dont care for it too much,id probably rather have a rare local hutch............but thats just my opinion(if this is my last log-in someone probably murdered me for what i just said[:eek:][;)])[;)]

baltbottles

Reaction score
Rick,

If you are coming to the Bethlehem show and feel like bringing your eagle I will bring the one I have and we can get a picture of them together. It will be like their 160th year class reunion lol

Chris

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: baltbottles

Rick,

If you are coming to the Bethlehem show and feel like bringing your eagle I will bring the one I have and we can get a picture of them together. It will be like their 160th year class reunion lol

Chris

I would love to,but I would hate to see him hurt himself, hes a fragile dude. [;)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

to tell the truth,i dont care for it too much,id probably rather have a rare local hutch............but thats just my opinion(if this is my last log-in someone probably murdered me for what i just said[:eek:][;)])[;)]

ohh you care ,if you dug that eagle you wouldn't make it to your next bowel of cereal son >>>> >>> >>. "ohhh my heart!"_______flat____line____ beep*

Wheelah23

Reaction score

That's what I thought about old, expensive glass, until we dug that cobalt pontiled umbrella... Your whole outlook on glass changes when you actually dig something like that! [:-]

pjritter

Reaction score

Rick,

Chris

I would love to,but  I would hate to see him hurt himself,  hes a fragile dude.  [;)]

is it cracked?

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: pjritter

Rick,

Chris

I would love to,but  I would hate to see him hurt himself,  hes a fragile dude.  [;)]

is it cracked?

No way 100% you should know that

pjritter

Reaction score

Rick,

Chris

is it cracked?

see you sunday sweetie

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

Rick,

Chris

is it cracked?

see you sunday sweetie

Yea you will,itsalways a treat for you huh?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75