DIGGERS TV SHOW TONIGHT!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Tonight at 10pm and 10:30pm on the National geographic Channel the show will air. I'm not sure if they're digging any glass but I will be recording the episodes...Jim

DimeS

Reaction score
Here's tonight's episodes taken from the natgeo website:

10:00 PM to 10:30 PM
"Diggers: Montana JuiceRingy and KG are headed to an old prison in Montana to help the local museum curator uncover buried treasure. The shuttered prison has remained unopened for decades, but it once held some of the most notorious outlaws of the Old West. Who knows what the boys will find that once belonged to the prisons infamous residents Contraband? Bullets? A shank?"

10:30–11 PM 10:30 PM to 11:00 PM
"Diggers: Digging DixieKG and Ringy hit the beaches along Charleston, S.C. Hurricanes may be a nightmare for homeowners, but they are heaven-sent for treasure hunters. Storms far out at sea often churn up the shoreline, revealing all kinds of treasure, or juice, as they call it. With potential riches and shifting sands, the South Carolina beaches could be a treasure trove. In no time, it looks like they are onto something. Could it be gold?"

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
10:00 PM to 10:30 PM
"Diggers: Montana JuiceRingy and KG are headed to an old prison in Montana to help the local museum curator uncover buried treasure. The shuttered prison has remained unopened for decades, but it once held some of the most notorious outlaws of the Old West. Who knows what the boys will find that once belonged to the prisons infamous residents Contraband? Bullets? A shank?"

10:30–11 PM 10:30 PM to 11:00 PM
"Diggers: Digging DixieKG and Ringy hit the beaches along Charleston, S.C. Hurricanes may be a nightmare for homeowners, but they are heaven-sent for treasure hunters. Storms far out at sea often churn up the shoreline, revealing all kinds of treasure, or juice, as they call it. With potential riches and shifting sands, the South Carolina beaches could be a treasure trove. In no time, it looks like they are onto something. Could it be gold?"

uggg, TV can make anything sound horrible[:'(]

digger dun

Reaction score
Eastern Long Island, metro NYC, Hudson valley NY
i got a bad feeling about this...folk are gonna start thinkin they're privy pits are full of gold, and deny us permission to dig. or they'll be turned off by green lonewolf diggers inspired by a get rich quick dream, leaving gaping holes, and other digger mess in their wake. and surely incur the wrath of the professional archaeology crowd, who already view us as on par with grave robbers. i just don't see how this could help our hunting...

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: AntiqueMeds

all kinds of treasure, or juice, as they call it

got to dig me some juice [:D]

Word

7B5CEA2E3B104CAC9F093449F37796A5.jpg

Attachments

• 7B5CEA2E3B104CAC9F093449F37796A5.jpg
    7B5CEA2E3B104CAC9F093449F37796A5.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 90

Members online