DIGGERS TV SHOW TONIGHT!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
makes sense , slave tags are the poster children of the fake relics industry.
they and bighead were bound to meet up sooner or later.
Fake relics for a fake show. boom baby!!

carobran

Reaction score
And then he got all nostalgic and "couldn't even think about the money". But he sure could ask $5,000 in monopoly money later on.. Guess he had to be politically correct. And by the time he got through saying "Wait a minute! Wait a minte!" when they found the tag 10 times or so I'd waited 2 minutes.[8|] I'd also ,like to know how he "knew" those were the "slave quarters"? A large plantation would have had no telling how many out buildings. But I think the most laughable part was the little age timeline they gave for the trash pit.

"6"-50 yrs.
12" - 100 yrs
18" - 200 years

A one hundred year age jump in 6"? Not likely. And a trash pit 200 years old being a foot and a half deep. Well.............[8|]

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
I wanted to watch it, I had seen the previews about the Aiken dig [ that means those clowns drove right past my house]. I live 15 miles from Aiken and in the time of 'slave tags' none would have been in or on an Aiken plantation. Why? Because at the time Aiken was so small and slave tags were only used in the larger urban area such as Charleston-Columbia-Augusta and Savannah.....in 53 years I've seen three in various collections, and all were from Charleston. Those things are off the scale rare.....I hate I missed that idiot, maybe I'll get it on the repeat.

Oh yea, how much was it worth and where did he take it?

carobran

Reaction score
I've forgotten where he took it but he was asking $5,000 for the tag,a broad axe blade,a knife with a lead handle and maybe a couple other things. He took $4,000. The re-run of that one should come on at 10:30 Wednesday night your time.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcarulli