Digging hobby over

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

vabottles69

Reaction score
I am going to say it like it is... Thats just me... THAT SUCKS.... That is the time i look forward too the most...diggin. I am finally going after a 8 days of no fix....
I will post a ton of pics for you !!!! Someone else already said it though - Tell your stories -- Maybe like a jornal. You have learned a ton of things about digging and am sure its so very valuable. Share that with those interested...or write a book...Keep collecting.. Let me know if you want something freash from a VA dig.
I will send it for real...I know the fealing of getting something freashly dug and thats been in the ground 80 - 150yrs.... Its wonderful...
Just let me know....
Fellow digger of the heart.....!!!
Jon

Stardust

Reaction score
That was a really nice post. I hope you're feeling that others really care and that you're well enough to able to view all these posts. you have a lot of people thinking about you. may things begin to look a brighter soon. It takes a while getting use to cardic meds.but, hang in there tight. it will get better!

Just Dig it

Reaction score
Ill dig a few for ya = ) you always seemed like a great person to me = ) hopw you stick around the forum...any little ones around to hand a shovel and some history to?

madpaddla

Reaction score
Here's some for ya. Trying to get a good post going. Here is a start for ya. We will keep ya fresh with bottles. But you clean em...its part of owning em. If I clean it then it means more. 18 master inks in total.
Madpaddla

DD6FC6B6A80E4FB399F0AB7BB9B5C4FC.jpg

Attachments

• DD6FC6B6A80E4FB399F0AB7BB9B5C4FC.jpg
    DD6FC6B6A80E4FB399F0AB7BB9B5C4FC.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 45

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi kim, please stay on the forum and impart your knowledge to us. don't give up, they are always finding new things in the medical field that can help. take care, rhona

cordilleran

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Great American Southwest
Kim:

I'm an old hand with so-called disabilities and pain. What I wasn't born with was added due to a vicarious, full-bodied ball's out life. Here's the plan: it ain't over 'til it's over. Gotta grab life by the gusto and if that takes diggin a little deeper in the well, well I know you have the snuff to do it. I'm nursing a slight case of uveitis as I write this (patch over eye) due to ankylosing spondelytis traumatica. Good thing it's in my dead eye. Pain's there, but I'm not. Got too much to do and I'd rather show the average folks what living is about since they're complaining about things that really don't matter. If you've got your health (what you can salvage) you've got everything. I'll be pumping iron at 6 am this next morning.

Stardust

Reaction score
Dear diggincajun, [8|]

I've been thinking about you and wondering if you had checked in with this post as you have been in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you do find someone to take you out as a digging partner.

Dream big, as dreams do come true. I do know there is a grieving of the loss of one's self and that adjustment takes a little time. In the meantime catch up on other things while sitting still. Believe me, I do understand how hard it is and the frustrations that come along with it. [:mad:]

"God Bless and may you expect a miracle and be healed"

~stardust ~ [;)]~

buzzkutt033

Reaction score
i've been disabled since 1999. trying to get my health back to the point that i can begin digging again. old hires crown top. can't remember where this one came from ..............

Jim

4E9DD57FCB9B433B90C4BB771B7612EB.jpg

Attachments

• 4E9DD57FCB9B433B90C4BB771B7612EB.jpg
    4E9DD57FCB9B433B90C4BB771B7612EB.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 42

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads