Digging hobby over

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Here are some sodas in my collection,I am looking over dig pix now and getting the fever.We haven't been digging lately, but I can feel a good dig coming up [;)] Rick

8D18F5F520D84654A684B016B5A794F8.jpg

Attachments

• 8D18F5F520D84654A684B016B5A794F8.jpg
    8D18F5F520D84654A684B016B5A794F8.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 37

diggincajun

Reaction score
Hello all my fellow Diggers, My heart is still in it and always will be. I can't dig anymore but I drive around looking for diggers and stop and watch or if they need a hand I'll sit next to the hole and help all I can. I don't want any of the share but just the joy of being around it makes me feel great. I'm looking into offering my knowledge and services to other diggers that just don't want to go alone or needs someone to guide them in the right directions to locating privies and old dump sites. I can't just let it go, it's part of me and I'm sure all of you can understand that. Again I thank you all for your support of posting pics and telling of your adventures, I feel like I'm part of it.
Also an update on my medical condition, I recently had another operation, this time on my right leg, had a bypass on one of my Arteries. It helped alot, now I can walk at least 50 feet before stopping because of the pain.
May you all be blessed when out there probing and digging and may a Guardian Angel be over your shoulder when alone.
Sincerely

kanudigit?

Reaction score
If you are in Virginia come with me and vabottles69, we only have one spot and it isn't that old but you can join us anytime.

Casey

E

Reaction score
Aye-aye,

Hoping to put VaBottles and Kanudigit on a couple more sites with some older stuff soon - you would be welcome. Still contributions that you can make at dump side = throw me down tools, catch bottles as they come up, clean/consolidate finds, sift through till, throw me down a ham sammich, tell me what that strange sound was coming from behind me... All things that would entitle you to a share.

Finding dumps I am good at, but I am horrible at spotting privy sites/ignorant in privy-digging technology: if you were to find the X-marks-the-spot/prescribe work methods you would be welcome to a share of the booty.

Glad to see your hanging tough, would luv to dig with ya anytime, E

kanudigit?

Reaction score
Yeah, what E said! It's funny when me and vabots hear a noise, our heads pop out of the hole like Meerkats. You can sit and laugh at vabots while he talks to bottles like a teenager on his first date: "Come on baby, be good to me." "Please don't break when I touch you." "Oooo! Nice shape you have!" "What the....FRENCH'S MUSTARD?! I'm not cleaning you off. I'm leaving you, it's over."
Muhahahaaa...okay, I talk to them too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday