Dog Vermifuge med bottle??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bhainesinnc

Reaction score
I have been trying to find some info. on this Full, never been opened bottle, it is 1 1/2 oz. Vermifuge for dogs, almost full labels on front and back, it is from W. J. Parker Co. Baltimore, MD. I know it's for worm, what is so funny that on the back of the bottle it also gives directions for children to take it. Thanks so much, it does have a screw top.
I keep hunting!!

woodswalker

Reaction score
Haha that is to funny....I have four dogs and no kids!!! And the spoiled rottens talk back just as bad as kids!
Anyway do you have a pic of this bottle you could show us? Sounds neat! [:D]

Nickevlau

Reaction score
Reminded me of a funny story. I once had a bout with ringworm (not a worm but a fungus). The doc gave me a prescription that cost around 50.00 and suggested I check the cats and dogs. Sure enough one of the cats was the culprit. Took the cat to the vet, same prescription, 30.00. A while later I was telling my cousin who is a rancher about my story, he said he uses the same medication for the cattle and it only costs him 20.00 for a gallon! Ain't life funny!

bhainesinnc

Reaction score
When I was a young one, we were 50 miles from the nearest military base and my Dad was raising beagles in Southern Calif. when we got sick, he would give us 2 shots in our back sides........one penicillan and Vit. B12.......guess it saved on gas?? I have trouble with pics. on this site and no photobucket, but a nice fellow has been posting some pics. for me in the Soda's, actually have quite a few meds, that I will be selling, so will try to get some pictures posted. Thanks so much for the feedback, It made me laugh today:)

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy Collie