Doggoneit

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Yeah, some concerned citizen came along and spoiled the party..

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Which one? I don't even like the soda cat much but it's been really weird lately. I deleted one or two for excess rudeness after a time.

T D

Reaction score
If it was me rude, just posting what many are thinking...

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Put yourself in a moderator shoe or two. Would you want to pick through every post of a 7 page thread and find the rudeness and delete individual posts or just say F-it. All gone, Bye Bye.
I'm not laying blame anywhere but it happens and CAN'T BE TOLERATED!!!!
To a point it can of coarse but...........

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I had a very pleasant phone chat today with the gentleman who started that thread, he's fine with the deletion, so that's all I care about. Any of you others who think I'm a bad mod, please do me a favor and get me demoted..!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I've got hoops set up and members are jumping through them to take our spots. [:D][:D][:D][:D]
I get requests from posters saying "sorry, that was a rude comment, please remove it" Do I ignore that, I probably should and just say live with it I guess.
Seriously, some people have been here for for 3 months, why should we care about new members anyway. It's not like a newbe will read this crap and say "That's the site I want to join!!! Yippee"

AlexD

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

I had a very pleasant phone chat today with the gentleman who started that thread, he's fine with the deletion, so that's all I care about. Any of you others who think I'm a bad mod, please do me a favor and get me demoted..!

Wonder if he'd still like to sell me that bottle. [&:]

I vote we all just stop this nonsense and start acting like adults. This is a public forum for not only us, but people like him searching for help on a bottle he has. Thanks to our little arguments, we have to jump in and act completely redundant. I've only been into bottles around 1 1/2 years, that doesn't make me and my advice wrong or someone with more experience right. If a person knows what a bottle is, that shouldn't matter. Stop these posts, stop arguing about who's right and who's wrong, stop trying to make others feel guilty by posting hateful things on no more than peaceful threads looking for advice. Everyday there is a sarcastic post about this topic. We speak our thoughts and take time writing responses on a fight that never should've happened in the first place, all for what? NOTHING. [:mad:]

Lets resume the forum and talk about BOTTLES.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4