Doggoneit

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I miss JGR77 ..we were just starting to bond.. [;)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Well doggoneitalloveragain! Everybody's got a better idea how to moderate this place but nobody wants to do it.. ain't that ironic..! [sm=lol.gif]

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

I wrote both of them and JetCoasterFan to see if they want the jobs, no response yet.
JCF is at a lipstick convention getting a bite to eat...

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I vote we all just stop this nonsense and start acting like adults.

I vote we act like adults acting like kids and enjoy the nonsense, as long as it's not political or religious. Speak your mind and have the cheat sheet ready to back up your words, cause people are gonna say what they will say, and unless you are a complete and total grouch, the banter can be amusing at times.. I see you guys swarming in on the out-of-control threads like flies on fresh doodoo.. it's fascinating, isn't it? There's nothing wrong with that.. it would be wrong if the slightest suggestion of disagreement resulted in deletion, we'd never get anywhere.. sometimes things can only be sorted out through a series of awkward, regrettable exchanges.. ...oh crud I'm channeling Dr Phil again..! I like my Rod Serling better, don't you? [8|]

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

Well doggoneitalloveragain! Everybody's got a better idea how to moderate this place but nobody wants to do it.. ain't that ironic..! [sm=lol.gif]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMbOx48gePY

Let me moderate it..............every time I see something I don't have an interest in, or just dont like..........Poof it would be gone. Plus I'd get to make threats about banning people I don't agree w/ or understand what they are talking about.

Also gone would be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of date threads like 'Red Matthews is Alive and Well', 'It's the Middle of June, But What I got For Christmas' the mind numbing 'Two Word Game'..........................any thing that has a screwtop or pulltab can, along w/ ones that say " I don't collect................but,.................

There's more I could think about doing away w/.....................but in reality I would not. I'd sit here and suffer silently and think to myself "These people need a life, to come here and complain about this or that, and that crap.....................well I'd leave it where I found it.". Nope, deleting would not happen on my watch........unless blood flowed..................nah, not even then.

TD, I here ya brother. I know several of us have spoken in person about some of the goings on here.............................and what we think about some of the posters [ not including myself ] and the lines of drivel. Yes it's what many thinks.

Then if it's me being rude, just posting what I'm thinking.............................Huh, maybe I need to ge a life?

AlexD

Reaction score
Let me moderate it..............every time I see something I don't have an interest in, or just dont like..........Poof it would be gone.

Poof! The whole site would be gone. [8D]

celerycola

Reaction score
I'll Second the Nomination here.
ORIGINAL: OsiaBoyce

ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMbOx48gePY

Let me moderate it..............every time I see something I don't have an interest in, or just dont like..........Poof it would be gone. Plus I'd get to make threats about banning people I don't agree w/ or understand what they are talking about.

Also gone would be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of date threads like 'Red Matthews is Alive and Well', 'It's the Middle of June, But What I got For Christmas' the mind numbing 'Two Word Game'..........................any thing that has a screwtop or pulltab can, along w/ ones that say " I don't collect................but,.................

There's more I could think about doing away w/.....................but in reality I would not. I'd sit here and suffer silently and think to myself   "These people need a life, to come here and complain about this or that, and that crap.....................well I'd leave it where I found it.".  Nope, deleting would not happen on my watch........unless blood flowed..................nah, not even then.

TD, I here ya brother. I know several of us have spoken in person about some of the goings on here.............................and what we think about some of the posters [ not including myself ] and the lines of drivel. Yes it's what many thinks.

Then if it's me being rude, just posting what I'm thinking.............................Huh, maybe I need to ge a life?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem