Doggoneit

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

celerycola

Reaction score
We could use a straight shooter who would keep us focused on bottles instead of political correctness. Otherwise they may as well move the whole soda category to General Chat. We collectors of newer-than-pontilled sodas already feel like the red-headed stepchildren of the hobby.
ORIGINAL: OsiaBoyce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j91hrghPbg

Thanks Dennis for your nod of approval.

I think we need someone from the South AND who has an appreciation for sodas, whether they be crown top, embossed or painted.

Seems we have no one who has the prerequisites of the above in management.

Wonder why?

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I dunno what complex you think the ACL folks is sufferin from but I ain't seen much evidence of sufferin on their part.. you wanna get ornery round here and chunk all that manners crap talk sodas, go right on ahead now, us yankee mods ain't gonna trim yer toenails fer ya.. long as no busybody newbie don't go knockin on Roger's door complainin about some angry unfair moderator makin fun of the regular members, which they deserve anyway, do whatever you want.. [;)]

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

I dunno what complex you think the ACL folks is sufferin from but I ain't seen much evidence of sufferin on their part.. you wanna get ornery round here and chunk all that manners crap talk sodas, go right on ahead now, us yankee mods ain't gonna trim yer toenails fer ya.. long as no busybody newbie don't go knockin on Roger's door complainin about some angry unfair moderator makin fun of the regular members, which they deserve anyway, do whatever you want.. [;)]

Yo,whadda use guys talkin about........................what yuets goes knockin on Rogers door.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem