Done for the year???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bikegoon

Reaction score
RE: Hey Pete???

Nice!
First picture.
Round unembossed aqua bottle, bottom left, does it say Burnetts bird food on the bottom?
I have one, just wondering.[8|]

WMassPete

Reaction score

oh.I know there are some older things in there .....Ive been digging since I was 8 myself..so....Ill find it..I already outsmarted everybody else who dug there but never bothered to dig under the sand.......Im going to go back and probe the whole hillside.......you really think there are pits by that field......I walked around there for awhile.....didnt see anything that stood out.....will have to go back and probe perhaps.....did you find anything good out there....speaking of detecting..just found a 1861 3-cent piece down the road (off of rte 20 going towards W. Spfld)..drop me a line
Pete

frank

Reaction score

no bikegoon it has no lettering on the bottle!!

frank

Reaction score
RE: Hey bottlenutboy???

Next year even better[;)] !!

frank

Reaction score

The land where your dump it will be gone next year!!! They sold land to place in front of it!!! If you go across the street there are tons of dumps

WMassPete

Reaction score

which land are you talking about - the training fields in Westfield.....tons of dumps across the street (?)...the only thing across the street is that Home Depot distribution center.....there is a small cellar hole a little further up the road..full of 30s-50s junk......as well as scattered junk all over in that section of the woods....I dug around that one when I was in my teens.......and dug around there again after moving up here.......I am intrigued by your idea there are pits out there near the fields...........or do you mean between the two fields.......its sort of all flooded by a beaver-dam in there....I dunno...why havent you dug out there.....Ill have to do some probing........email me
pete

frank

Reaction score

Research is the key the dumps are there in the water !!! And your dump with the sandy soil am talking about will be gone digg it while you can spring time it will be gated !!!

WMassPete

Reaction score

IM a little lost......what are you talking about - my dump will be gated in the spring?? - I think we have a miscommunication - since you dont know where my dump is - its been dug since the 70s or 80s (though only moderately) - if they didnt cover it up or post it by now - I doubt that will happen - which dump are you talking about?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers