Don't discard broken glass

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Tinfoil

Reaction score
One area I'm excavating is full of broken pieces of Depression Glass. Uranium glass especially http://www.vaselineglass.org/. I purchased online a kit to melt the glass and make beads from it. The pink,green,amber and lemon-yellow colors are lovely. I've only begun at this but will soon be producing bracelets,necklaces,etc from the glass. The uranium glass is stunning under a blacklight. I'll soon be adding beads made from aqua,cobalt blue,milk glass,black glass,etc. I'm not doing this to make money,only for the pleasure of it.

David E Dearden

Reaction score
I also did a project but it really was to heavy. Made a lamp which would hang or sit.
the lights were on the inside with the broken glass surounding the lights. Sure was pretty but had to move aside for other good stuff.

Kim

Reaction score
Hi Tinfoil
I have some broken cobalt bottles etc.. If you are intersted just email me. I don't want anything for it except I might post it out so you pay for the frieght/postage at your end.
Regards Kim

bne74honda

Reaction score
I purchased online a kit to melt the glass and make beads from it. The pink,green,amber and lemon-yellow colors are lovely.

Hey Tinfoil,

where did you get the kit? I have started saving the tops that I find and find the idea of making beads etc really cool.

Brian

flasherr

Reaction score
I would also like to know where you got this kit. i have seen bead making kits at Hobby lobby and Micheals i wonder if it is the same?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229