DR.M.A.SIMMONS LIVER MEDICINES and JOHN WYETH &BROTHERS for sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

Hi everybody! [:)]
I love where I live, and yeah there's tons of annoying people here, but this is where the money is, and you can't beat the pizza..!

New York pizza is the best. Nothing else can compare. There's a few outposts of "New York Pizza" places in South Jersey and probably elsewhere, but nothing beats the original... [:)]

glass man

Reaction score
Branden: hang in here with us bro!It gets bad on here sometime..then it gets worse! But hear me ,so many of the folks on here are wonderful people and have went out of their way to help my wife and me!

So keep smiling[[:)][8D][:D][&:]]..don't take to heart if they knock your bottles..remember some on here have been collecting since the Ice Age and it ain't they don't like the common bottles..they just won't buy them because they have seen so many...but you never know what somebody will want..hey its free to put them on here so..just put them on and wait..I have sold a good many bottles here..so just have patience and learn as much as you can!

My uncle was in a V.A. hospital cancer in Biloxi,sadly he died[Not from Biloxi .but from cancer] A beautiful place!!He is buried on the grounds of the V.A. hospital.

Went to a great big ole flea market some where around Biloxi and picked up a decent bottle or two...really loved the place![stayed right next door to where Jefferson Davis spent his last days over looking the ocean..not a bad place to be..considering they coulda hanged him for being the ex. pres. of the confederacy]Us southern boys have got to stick together against these dang ole "YANKEES"![:D] [Of course these ole yankees have been mighty kind to us!!]

JAMIE [:D][:)][8D][;)][8D][:)][:D][:D][:)][8D][;)][8D] [&:] PEACE OUT!!

carobran

Reaction score
ive only been to BILOXI once,not that bad a place,(too many jellyfish though[:eek:])i prefer to stay close to home,most of the yankees[;)] on here are ok,but i wouldnt live up there,i wish theyd send me some of that snow though[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

glass man

Reaction score
Man you are right bout them jelly fish!Couldn't even get into the water for so dang many!!Geez..I thought that was just a rare thing...didn't know it is like that alot!JAMIE

carobran

Reaction score
when we were at the beach for a couple of hours,3 or4 people around us got stung [:eek:][8|][:)]

BellwoodBoys

Reaction score
Up here in Belmar, for two weeks in late july there were jellyfish in the water, stinging type and "moonfish" the non stinging type. I thought I swallowed one while swimming[:'(]

carobran

Reaction score
we were there in late july,maybe thats when they migrate or something?[8|][:eek:]

babylovestoys

Reaction score
Carobran,
Did you ever get rid of the M A Simmons liver medicine bottle? I would be interested in just that bottle if you still have it give me your best price and shipping cost. Thanks, Baby

carobran

Reaction score
nope............still got it.........its yours for $10 plus shipping[sm=lol.gif]

carobran

Reaction score
so will you take it?? dont meant to rush ya but i gotta go in a few minutes[;)]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveL