Dr Poland

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: earlyglass

Joe,

Yes, I had one for sale a few year's back. I know of 6 or 7 examples, so I am assuming that there may be a dozen examples. Only a few of the examples that I know of were not damaged.

Mike

Just read this. Joe will be relieved to know he's not completely lost it[:D]. He has a memory like an elephant. I call him "Inspector Gadget." "Laur, did you move that blind in the window earlier today? I noticed that piece of dust was moved."[:D][8|]

RedGinger

Reaction score
We had a good laugh over the above post last night! Seriously, those are gorgeous bottles Mike. Have you posted your collection anywhere on here? I want to see it!!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Thanks Woody. I didn't know he had a website. I'll check it out!

RedGinger

Reaction score
I tried the website, but wasn't sure which Mike it was. I tried both an another familiar name, but nothing showed up. I'll have Joe take a look at it for me. I can't wait to see the bottles! I was already impressed by Gunther's site.

woody

Reaction score
If you go to the left column where it says "search by dealer" and go to MJG bottles I believe those are Mikes bottles for sale.

earlyglass

Reaction score
Wow... didn't know you guys were talking about me. [:)]

My website is http://www.bottleshow.com . All but a few of them are mine... they are the ones for sale, not my collection. I would be happy to share any pictures that you would like to see. I just collect too much, and cover a pretty wide range of categories, so let me know what you would like to see.

I started collecting as a teenager... now 41... it is quite amazing what you can put together over a couple of decades! Just a couple of great bottles per year, and you have quite a collection!

Anyways, thanks for the kind words.

Mike

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75