DUG ALL DAY AND SCORED BIG!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madpaddla

Reaction score
Dirt :

Nice digs. Was thinking about you digging in this rain. All worth it with those bottles. Real sweet stuff. One ink is nice.....handful is even better. Nice bitters woof. Damn didnt even see the bunkers. Put the shovel down. Save some for the rest of us. hahaha well done Madpaddla

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Thanks Paddla.....I told ya this dump was HOT! And you didn't even see the bottles my digging partner found....he found even more than I did....His great finds of the day were and 1870's era salt glazed jug in mint shape, teal spiral peppersauce, amber cone ink, nice anchor embossed plus pontiled case gin, SO dunbar master ink, and a whole bunch of other oddball bottles. I finally dug to the bottom of this dump today...it goes about 17-19 feet down....talk about a thrill![;)]

DF

dirtflicker

Reaction score
hey Warren....this dump has to be one of the best dumps I have ever had the privilage of digging...but man does it go deep....but the deeper you go in this dump the older it gets....this one wasn't pushed like the other big dump I was digging.

DF

shell4byz

Reaction score
Hi Dirtflicker,
I have a question? on your first pic that you posted I was wondering what is that bottle on the far Left in the back? I have one and the neck is really crooked and I don't know what it is, when I saw that you have one I thought maybe you would know. Thanks
oops I forgot, It's the brown bottle with a seam on the side of it.

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi dirtflicker, you sure found some nice ones today. whats the lt blue bottle on the right side? it sure looks to a pretty color to it. rhona

capsoda

Reaction score
It's great when you can find a dump that deep that hasn't been pushed.

Love the druggest poison and the yellow med. An unembossed med in any color but amber and clear is a great find in my book especially an old one.

dirtflicker

Reaction score
I was wondering what is that bottle on the far Left in the back?

shell4byz,
The bottle on the far left is a amber strapside flask...these are nice to find, although common unless from one of the historic glass houses. Thanks.

DF

annie44

Reaction score
Great finds! I especially like the Malt Bitters and the Bunker Hill bottles. Love to see the Malt Bitters again once you have it cleaned up!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers