Dyottville Tour

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

So that's their job? to be there during business hours to show people what's going on? ..and they're shut down all weekend? OMG what a gigantic administrative crap-up! They should be fenced off during the week and get their digging and cataloging done for the weekend, have paid admission on Sat and Sun.. well if only I could moderate them.. [>:]

Yeah Chuck I could see you in oval office in the future

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Yes Rick, Chuck might be in a PADDED oval office sooner then we think!![8D]

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

Your welcome Red,I have more pictures and some movies I have to upload to YouTube. Some of the movies I shot went black and white on me. I dont know why unless I was shivering and inadvertently touched a button on my phone during filming and added this effect to a few of the movies.The place looks ghost like,surreal, eerie in black and white.Actually now that I have looked at it again it gives the feeling of age in black and white!!

I was going to say if you were using a regular camera, you usually have to go to the menu section to switch it to b&w (at least on mine you do). Can't wait to see the videos!! I'm sure it is eerie. You are back in time, at that place and I'm sure there is a lot of energy left there. Think of all of the people that spent so much time working there, laboring under the glassmaking conditions, as well as the Indians who lived there before that. Sounds like the sort of energy you would get visiting a place like Gettysburg. I sure wish we could visit this site. Try taking some voice recordings, Steve. Many phones have a setting for that.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

Yes Rick, Chuck might be in a PADDED oval office sooner then we think!![8D]

Yeah Steve hes lucky cuz those padded square rooms are harder to pace in [8D][8D]

bombboy

Reaction score
Steve,

Thanks again for the great pics and info. I wasn't joking in my pm, sure like to have one, as would many, I'm sure.

Tom,

Glad you got the chance to make it.

Mark

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday