Ebay's whacky bids...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bearswede

Reaction score
Speaking of Ebay's inflated bids...

Here's one that is currently twice the book value of this common mineral water!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Geyser-Spring-Pint-Mineral-Water-Bottle_W0QQitemZ6242586832QQcategoryZ896QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Miles

Reaction score
Well that's a bit too outrageous. What happened to prices? Around Christmas there were some very good buys, but now everything is inflated. Maybe the whittle could bring the price up 10 dollars at most, but that's really just too expensive.

capsoda

Reaction score
My wife says its because the other eight bidders think that the first bidder knew what he/she was doing.[sm=lol.gif]

pupman

Reaction score
As I have said-EBAY-OUT OF CONTROL, and may I add that so are some of the bidders!Kev

Miles

Reaction score
The bottle is ending in 16 minutes! I'm just gonna sit back and watch what else happens.

Seppala Hutch Soda

Reaction score
I just love ebay and paying those outragious prices for items for my personal collection!
I am physically disabled and no longer can dig! So I use the "Silver Pic". I have won items that I would have paid the seller 5 times the value of a bottle if they would only end auction early. No such luck; but have always won the item at far less than what I would have given.
Sorry about us Hard Head Buyers on ebay.
Happy new year to all !
Sincerely,
Douglas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday