El Champion bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Conch times

Reaction score
I'm sorry fellas, the forum is kickin my ass today!! I can't seem to answer back on my other thread!!

Dugout

Reaction score
It looks to have stooped shoulders.

Dugout

Reaction score
Conch times said:
I'm sorry fellas, the forum is kickin my ass today!! I can't seem to answer back on my other thread!!

Maybe 2 threads are better than 1. [:)]

Conch times

Reaction score
I finally got too a real computer at work. I seem to be having problems with using the forum on my iphone and ipad. anyways, the company I work for started a new project in downtown Key West. Its a bottle diggers goldmine but im not sure if ill be able to get to do any more digging cause they are starting the foundations today! we pulled 150 or so out of the hole in about four hours on Saturday. I was on the excavator so I didn't get much but the one I did get was the best in my opinion!! that El Champion bottle is a KW diggers dream bottle! I have only seen one in real life!! From what the KW bottle Guru(Larry Smith) bottle book says, there are only 10 or so on record!!!

tigue710

Reaction score
wow sweet find! You gotta go in there after work and dig around a bit. I used to stay an hour or two late, go in on the weekends or dig on my lunch breaks, whatever it took!

epackage

Reaction score
Great to see you posting Jay, that Champion is killer!! Congrats....

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR