Embossed Made Right Beverages 1 pt 8 Fl. Oz & Spiffy Cola ACL 32 Fl Oz. Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Blutchtique

Reaction score
I would appreciate any feedback that can be provided to me on these two bottles. I was able to find a prior post on an Amber and smaller bottle for the Spiffy Cola variations. But not a 32 fl oz one. The bottom back has what appears to be a C187 on it. The bottom has Duraglas a 3 then a circle with a diamond in it and then a 4 with a period. I believe it is a 1934 bottle. This bottle stands approximately 11 1/2 inches tall.

I am not able to find anything on the Made Right Beverages Bottle. Michigan Products Corporation. Along the bottom sides it says 1 pt 8 fl ozregistered mich prod corporation Detroit MICH. The bottom also says Michigan Products Corp Detroit MICH with a 30 SI. No other markings. This bottle is approximately 11 1/4 inches tall.

IMG_3302.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg

TJSJHART

Reaction score
I LIKE THAT SPIFFY IT'S,,,I BELIEVE ,,A HARD ONE TO FIND.... http://gono.com/museum2003/paintedlbottles/painteds3.htm

Blutchtique

Reaction score
Thank you for the comment bubbas dad. Thanks TJSJHART. The one site you reference is a bit hard to navigate. I finally figured it out a bit. Yeah this bottle gets a C or $15.00+ I guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen