Facebook Bottle Group

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lpellegrini

Reaction score
Its not the first time CALDIGR2 has been told he is to slow (Mike remember Ruby's in Red Bluff back in the day)

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
HEY!! That ain't fair! That honey's comment was like a slap in the face. LOL Oh well, bein' too slow is in my blood, I reckon. It seems like EVERYONE is on facebook. Friends and relatives keep requesting that I join, but it hasn't worked, so far.

lpellegrini

Reaction score
Yea ! It was even even worst than the time in the bar in Albany NY when none of them gals would dance with you. Don't get face yet myself, but the bottle page on facebook looks good. You are never to old to learn new tricks go for it !

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
OK. As I recall, they wouldn't dance with anyone but themselves. Wrong "orientation" for us.

buzzkutt033

Reaction score
it's a great idea. wish more folks would get involved.

here's St. George, the dragon slayer...........

12E8AC179CF3498F92EF75D24839CE8B.jpg

Attachments

• 12E8AC179CF3498F92EF75D24839CE8B.jpg
    12E8AC179CF3498F92EF75D24839CE8B.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 113

Chuck1188

Reaction score
Havent you seen the preview for "How to train your dragon"?

Dragons can be good animals [:D]

glass man

Reaction score
YEP EASIER TO GET ALONG WITH FOLKS ON FACEBOOK! A FEW OF US FRIENDS FROM HERE ARE ON FACE BOOK.

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
FaceBook has it place. I have recieved alot buisness thru facebook. Reconnected with family members I havnt heard from in years. You just dont give out alot of personal info. As long as they cant get to my bottles.....I am good.......hahahahaha

Wangan

Reaction score
I was asked to join and was on it for about a week.I didnt know there was a bottle group.Seemed like a pretty boring place to me.It might have helped if I had known how to get around on it.People had left me comments and I didnt know it until I started deleting everything.Too bad a cant read Chinese,or whatever some of it was.[:D]

woodswalker

Reaction score
I've had my Facebook account for about 2 years now....I spent 12 weeks in a figure eight brace with a broken collar bone after my horse decided he no longer wanted a human on his back!!I don't know what I would have done with out the internet talk about pain and boredom!!!
I've connected with a lot of long lost friends from school and also found quite a few missing members of my family as well...Even my Granny and grandpa have Facebook!! My Grams had a fit when she saw some of my pics and found out I have a tattoo lol!!
Kinda like my other Grandma couldn't figure out how to use her cell phone...but she sure new how to ring up the bill!! [:D]
But I really think to many people get all gaga over those social networks...like everything thats posted is official breaking news.....

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973