Famous San Francisco Salami

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

caldigs

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know I have launched a new online food shop (that I'll be running when I'm not busy digging) featuring San Francisco's famous Molinari Salami. If you like salami, but have not tried Molinari, I highly recommend it ! www.MolinariMarket.com

epackage

Reaction score
Good luck with this venture Caldigs, being from Jersey I am lucky to be right smack in the middle of tons of Italian Specialty Markets selling these very same type of products, which has helped lead to the belly I currently am trying to run off at Planet Fitness....lol

caldigs

Reaction score
Rockhounder55 said:
Any free samples available? [8|] j/k. I'll have to try some. ~Mike
You know what, I am going to try to offer free samples at some of the larger west coast bottle shows in the coming year. I'll do Reno and Auburn for sure. Do you guys have any Molinari Salami in your part of Nevada ?

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
caldigs said:
Rockhounder55 said:
Any free samples available? [8|] j/k. I'll have to try some. ~Mike
You know what, I am going to try to offer free samples at some of the larger west coast bottle shows in the coming year. I'll do Reno and Auburn for sure. Do you guys have any Molinari Salami in your part of Nevada ?

I've got it on my shopping list. I'll check Saturday when I go to Raleys. ~Mike

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Do any come with a Wormser Bros barrel bottle and shipped with it no extra charge?[:D]Just trying to make this bottle related.

caldigs

Reaction score
cowseatmaize said:
Do any come with a Wormser Bros barrel bottle and shipped with it no extra charge?[:D]Just trying to make this bottle related.
Mike, if you want to try it, select the "Local Pickup" option and I'll get it out to you, just give me your shipping address. You been digging out there with the lack of snow ?
As "common" as the Wormsers are, I've dug few pieces. I've dug four broken ones, including one that was 90% there, PURE green, and hammer whittled to the max. It would have been the top example known !

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenGlassNDrivewayRocks