FBI interviewed Terror Suspect in 2011

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I'd call it more of an abuse of power than a power trip.. but you did tick me off pretty good by what you said about my wife. It's history now, would you like me to restore your previous signature for you? I can do that , because I am on a 'power trip'.. I remember being appalled by the attitude Meech had around here, back when he resigned.. and since being mod-ified, ..at times, I think I could sympathize with him. What I've come to accept now is that the chatty members make the forum what it is, for better or worse. Have at it, it's your forum.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
That wife name calling thing would have never left my subconscious mind. Every time I saw the culprits name appear ,I would think to my self, what pig.As a matter of fact,I say that same thing thinking about what he called your wife. I guess I am not as forgiving as you Chunky boy. [:D]

epackage

Reaction score
Working online has been a big break for Kelly, who struggled for months going from one dead end job to another. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff where you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I am always home with the kids, I save a lot of money."

I asked her about how she discovered her tight lip secret. "Honestly, it is easier than you would think, all I did was fill out a simple form to get front line access to the system. I got the instructions kit and within a month I was making over $4,000 a month. The instructions are pretty simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I fill forms and surf sites, I don't even have to sell anything and nobody has to buy anything. It's as easy as being on facebook."

rockbot

Reaction score
Plum,
I often wonder how Assad has a stockpile of chemical weapons when he never had a chemical weapons program? Could it be that the rumor of Saddam sending HIS chemical weapons to Syria before the invasion of Iraq was true?

ORIGINAL: Plumbata

So I hear that the surviving younger brother is being charged with using a "Weapon of Mass Destruction".

I about vomited when I heard that idiocy. The nation was stirred by Bush and Company to support the invasion of Iraq on the basis that they, supposedly an element of the "Axis of Evil", had "Weapons of Mass Destruction". Tens of thousands of innocent civilians died so that we could engage in sociopolitical colonialism and allow contractors and businesses to amass billions in profit from the conflict and access to resources. But then it came out that they in fact did not have WMDs (surprise surprise...).

splante

Reaction score
I had a few comments but think Ill stick to bottles

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

I'd call it more of an abuse of power than a power trip.. but you did tick me off pretty good by what you said about my wife. It's history now, would you like me to restore your previous signature for you? I can do that , because I am on a 'power trip'.. I remember being appalled by the attitude Meech had around here, back when he resigned.. and since being mod-ified, ..at times, I think I could sympathize with him. What I've come to accept now is that the chatty members make the forum what it is, for better or worse. Have at it, it's your forum.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh, I have a thing about people doing things for me, and you undoing what you did would fit that bill. I'll keep it up there for a reminder as to what some people are like. You know people that can dish it out but can't take it or stick their noses where they don't belong.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I accept those terms, Pat. The more you attempt to expose the wimpy, lame-ass dork you see me as, the more at home I feel around here.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4