Pervert Rehab

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swizzle

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: druggistnut

I heard that Weiner was headed to the "It's not Mayo clinic" for rehab.
Bill

Through the eyes of a perv the above sentence makes me laugh. [:D][:D][:D] Something about a weiner at a non-mayo clinic just isn't right. [:D][:D][:D] Rick are you in rehab?

Sorry, I just can't help myself sometimes. I apologize to anyone I may have offend with my crude sense of humor. [8|]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: swizzle

ORIGINAL: druggistnut

I heard that Weiner was headed to the "It's not Mayo clinic" for rehab.
Bill

Through the eyes of a perv the above sentence makes me laugh. [:D][:D][:D] Something about a weiner at a non-mayo clinic just isn't right. [:D][:D][:D] Rick are you in rehab?

Sorry, I just can't help myself sometimes. I apologize to anyone I may have offend with my crude sense of humor. [8|]

No but you might be in one soon ,and im not talkin drug rehab[;)]

Trust me you don't know what a crude sense of humor is swizzie
Your like MR Rogers lite and easy

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Hello neighbor

3D1D3CFD3CBE4BF58F50F179E9ACDE9A.jpg

Attachments

• 3D1D3CFD3CBE4BF58F50F179E9ACDE9A.jpg
    3D1D3CFD3CBE4BF58F50F179E9ACDE9A.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 73

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Who, me??

11B946B7D25C4DC8BB9BE1940010F0C5.jpg

Attachments

• 11B946B7D25C4DC8BB9BE1940010F0C5.jpg
    11B946B7D25C4DC8BB9BE1940010F0C5.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 63

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Oh dear, I pray it isn't us..

399D6B77CA23445BBAF3DD8A4650ECD9.jpg

Attachments

• 399D6B77CA23445BBAF3DD8A4650ECD9.jpg
    399D6B77CA23445BBAF3DD8A4650ECD9.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 69

Plumbata

Reaction score
Thanks Surf and Bostaurus for the explanation. I wasn't aware that he was relatively high up the political ladder; which explains the hubbub a bit. Still though, I have a feeling that if his name wasn't Weiner then this story wouldn't have played out like the circus it was.

Morb stated my personal position regarding this situation quite ideally:

ORIGINAL: morbious_fod
this whole fiasco is just a complete waste of our time, and makes you wonder what the gubberment is pushing through while playing jingle the keys with this idiotic story.

Now that is how I tend to view most stories which percolate through the media down to us lowly cogs. The treatment of Wiener's indecent actions by the media was distressingly reminiscent of the psuedo-news coverage of BS drama in the lives of celebrities, people who I care so little about that i would happily pay money to avoid meeting them. The conflation of real, relevant news with bogus fluff garbage has ruined mass media and is quickly poisoning the minds of those who absorb it. Just my opinion, naturally.

surfaceone

Reaction score
I agree with OsiaBoyce, this whole fiasco is just a complete waste of our time, and makes you wonder what the gubberment is pushing through while playing jingle the keys with this idiotic story. Of course this is aside from giving his friend John Stewart enough crude humor material for a couple weeks.

This one was the best headline from the whole thing. I can't believe someone missed this one in the press room.

Hey Joseph,

You're a pretty sophisticated guy. Please tell us how the Weinergate matter is not an instructive wrinkle in American History?

I'm not subscribing to that ole country boy "gubberment jingl(ing) the keys" brushoff.

Mr. Weiner's tragicomic fall is a great "story," if nothing else. It's got everything, and a star studded cast of modern Democrat players.

But first, you seemed somewhat surprised by some aspect of the Post front page. You've been hangin at the wrong newstand.

img-article---weiner-headlines_174516932450.jpg
ZZ4116CE2E.jpg

It's almost impossible in discussing Anthony Weiner to avoid the dreaded double entendre, whether deliberate or accidental. That does not speak well for Anthony.

Back to that cast of the Weiner Show. First of all you have Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi in the roles of the kindly father and cookie bakin mama. They as President of the United States, and Minority Leader who still thinks she's Speaker may have brought you the Weiner Show. Think of them as "Executive Producers."

Anthony Weiner is of course the head Tweeter and Creator of the Weiner Show. It was his singular lack of impulse control, coupled with a spectacular lack of judgement, and no redeeming social or moral value that gave stage to to this drama. In keeping with the pathological theme of fractured personalities, Anthony cannot decide wether to cast himself as the protagonist, or antagonist.

Wasn't it yesterday that President Obama finally got around to publicly panning Anthony's performance. You see that resulted in today's curtain call for Anthony. Mama Pelosi has been nagging him for the better part of 2 weeks...

pelosi_weiner.jpg

I don't see a spinoff Mama Pelosi Show happening. Her acting skills are suspect and there's that whole lack of charisma and leadership thing.

But Anthony has been true to his lack of character. He's just a poor victim of some unspecified, but "like totally" rehabable mental and character defect. He called down the lightning of the media after Memorial Day weekend with that amateurish, antagonistic bulging jaw delude-a-thon on the Capitol Steps.

This is where reality rears it's head. Anthony Weiner really is a Congressman. He used the full force of his office to lie and bully anyone who had the nerve to ask him about his public behavior from the US Capitol steps and up and down it's hallowed halls. He besmirched himself, our government, and our nation LIVE and at every possible opportunity for weeks.

weiner-sg2-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

The Democrat leadership used poor Anthony for all he was worth as their battering ram on any number of slippery social issues, and they loved his belligerent style. Now that he has become an official Democrat "Distraction," his present usefullness seems to be at an end. They've all been half heartedly throwing him under the weed wacker for the past several days.

While he's been hiding in his New York condo, has he been negotiating future "favors" and dispensations from his handlers?

He's got $5 Million or so in his campaign treasure chest. Will his political "friends" have some gigs lined up for him after a "decent" interval?

***Breaking News*** Upping the Bizarre Quotient considerably, it is now being reported that long time Democrat Friend, Larry Flynt as made Anthony a juicy job offer.

See what I mean. Is this a story or what. The chorus is a Who's Who of modern media and Democrat professional politicians. Now they wanna get back to the bread and circuses...

Meanwhile, did he ever send in a formal letter of Resignation? Will Anthony Weiner pull the rug out from under everyone, Bronx cheering all the while, by not making a Formal Resignation. It would be so Anthony.

Barack+Obama+Muammar+al+Gaddafi+G8+L+Aquila+lYwk19HhZ7ll.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4