Pervert Rehab

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Plumbata

Reaction score
I had been wondering for a while what the big deal was about some schmuck sending a picture of his junk through the intarweb, and categorized the situation as a big, irrelevant distraction. What do I care about some other dude's genitals and what he does with them, as long as I am not directly involved? Aren't there more important things to concern oneself with?

But then on the radio it was stated that the misjudging of risk and the engaging in such activities by a person with such political power was unacceptable, because that same pathological compass guides them through matters of national or international concern. Now that made sense, but I still think that many people are too preoccupied with the package parade to appreciate the deeper issue. Even with the implications regarding political decision-making in mind, I still find the preoccupation with this story rather unnecessary. Can someone please tell me why it is so important?

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: surfaceone

“Sadly, the Internet is the predator's venue of choice today,†said Rep. Weiner. “We need to update our strategies and our laws to stop these offenders who are a mere click away from our children.†From his official Government Website, in support of his "KIDS (Keeping the Internet Devoid of Sexual Predators) Act of 2007."

Uh-oh Mrs. Weiner returned today from her travels with Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Are any of you buying his "leave of absence" to seek unspecified "treatment" for whatever buncha loose screws he has at an undisclosed location?

Double uh-oh! One of his Twitter buddies has retained Gloria Allred.

62389132-15123205.jpg

"Ginger Lee" sez "Weiner Asked Her to Lie."

Pretty darn "Uncomely" situation brought to the world's stage courtesy of Anthony Weiner and the Democratic Leadership.

How is it that Anthony Weiner is still in the People's House, if only as a punchline?

There's material enough here for a book, a comedy series, and a modern tragedy in the Greek tradition, if it wasn't so darned peculiar.

Here's Anthony with some of his cleaner dirty laundry.

alg_weiner_dirty_laundry.jpg

This effects America how?

667A90070E83413A9404330F92A5AA1C.jpg

Attachments

• 667A90070E83413A9404330F92A5AA1C.jpg
    667A90070E83413A9404330F92A5AA1C.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 65

surfaceone

Reaction score
But then on the radio it was stated that the misjudging of risk and the engaging in such activities by a person with such political power was unacceptable, because that same pathological compass guides them through matters of national or international concern. Now that made sense, but I still think that many people are too preoccupied with the package parade to appreciate the deeper issue. Even with the implications regarding political decision-making in mind, I still find the preoccupation with this story rather unnecessary. Can someone please tell me why it is so important?

Hey Stephen,

Anthony Weiner is a 6 Term New York Democrat Congressman vainly holding on to Geraldine Ferraro's old seat. He is the hand picked successor of Senator Charles Schumer. He has been the front man for the Democrat Party in those matters where a loud mouth and the ethics of a pit bull have been required. Interestingly, the 9th District is Joseph Pulitzer's old Congressional seat, until he too resigned. Were there a Pulitzer Prize for Perversity, I'm sure Anthony would be a lock.

Up until his lewdly misogynistic Twitter escapades, he was considered by many to be the prime candidate to be the next Mayor of New York City. The New York Press loves him.

WEINER.jpg

His wife is Hillary Clinton's top aide. President William Jefferson Clinton officiated at their wedding a year ago. Do you see their footprints anywhere in this latest wrinkle? He's as "connected" as they come short of joining the Gambino family.

Congressional "outreach" Weiner style is a very instructive social media story. Mr. Weiner is going to be a text book chapter on how not to comport oneself on any number of subjects.

Stay tuned. Mr. Weiner is going to be holding another one of his avalanche of lies press conferences this afternoon at 2 PM Brooklyn time.

weiner-tears-386lvg060611.jpg

surfaceone

Reaction score
Watch this space:

443533.jpg

"Council Center for Senior Citizens

Council Center for Senior Citizens is a community based organization whose goal is to help meet the social, educational and nutritional needs of adults 60 years of age or older." From.

Interesting choice of locale for Anthony's speech.

Weiner.jpg

bostaurus

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Plumbata

I had been wondering for a while what the big deal was about some schmuck sending a picture of his junk through the intarweb, and categorized the situation as a big, irrelevant distraction. What do I care about some other dude's genitals and what he does with them, as long as I am not directly involved? Aren't there more important things to concern oneself with?

Can someone please tell me why it is so important?

It is not so much that the man is so vain that he takes pictures of himself in various stages of undress but that he feels it is okay to send these photos to women who are not is wife. The man is suppose to be making wise decisions on behalf of our country. I know that we do not see much wisdom coming from DC anyway but it is at least preferable to have adults there. I mean the man is creepy. You have to have some moral line or code to keep things in order. In our country, with so many differing beliefs, we still have some generally held notions..you don't kill, don't steal, don't lie, don't cheat...things we learn as kids, or are supposed to learn. As we get older they take on more meaning..don't cheat on your spouse, don't send intimate photos to young women, don't LIE to the American public that you are supposed to be serving, etc.

surfaceone

Reaction score
It's official.

Anthony Weiner in an odd, campaign style, speech has just resigned. Perhaps the shortest speech of his career, it was not without some very loud heckling.

His odd choice of location for the resignation speech was the sight of his campaign kick off for New York City Council many years ago. Will Anthony be running for another elected office sometime soon?

Mrs. Weiner was not by his side.

Will he Tweet in his formal resignation?

How relieved are all of his Democrat comrades? Now they can get back to their agenda, minus the "distraction" of the pervert in their midst.

alg_weiner_protestors_2.jpg

morbious_fod

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: surfaceone

alg_weiner_dirty_laundry.jpg

How did this ugly bastid get so much action in the first place?

I agree with OsiaBoyce, this whole fiasco is just a complete waste of our time, and makes you wonder what the gubberment is pushing through while playing jingle the keys with this idiotic story. Of course this is aside from giving his friend John Stewart enough crude humor material for a couple weeks.

epackage

Reaction score
Nobody missed it Morb, the Post always runs headlines like this....

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
Yeah - I was going to stay out of the whole Weiner thing cuz it doesn't really deserve that much attention... I will say this, though. People lie about sex. Anyone who does anything with a person other than their spouse or with someone they shouldn't be doing it with will lie about it until they no longer can get away with it. Wasn't Me.

But - the reason I am posting is really to share this video... my brother saw it on tv for the first time... and he gets the last word in. It's only 13 seconds long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rSADL_RjFY&feature=share

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4