F'ing Junkies

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

LtlBtl

Reaction score
Got to rant somewhere.... I get home last night to find police, firemen and EMTs behind my house- wish I could say it was the first or it was going to be the last but I know better. Watch the news and find out an 18 month old little girl died from ingesting drugs that the- I hesitate to use the word- parents left out. Take my dogs out this morning to find news crews ready to ask questions. and I was ready to answer. they had to do a lot of editing of the stream of f bombs that fell.Got to try to be positive and believe that this little soul is way better off.I just wish more of these junkies would od before they breed.

Plumbata

Reaction score
This year I've already seen over 20 of those 1cc dope syringes laying around while exploring, it's pretty creepy in the sense that the needles are not only possibly harboring nasty diseases, but they are potent artifacts of a wretched depravity which will likely kill the person who left the things behind.

LtlBtl

Reaction score
Tragic, sad and rage inducing. yep, that about sums it up.This incident is at least getting police presence to slow the flow of drugs in neighborhood. for a couple of days.but its like a hydra- cut off one head two more spring up. After 15 years of seeing more than I ever cared to, it is time to run. with my mother's passing last month and my father going into assisted living, I don't have to stay in area anymore. It is time to give up on the urban living experiment.I can't wait for the day that I see an adult with a back pack and don't think shoplifter. or teenage mom with two or three kids. or syringe caps in my flower beds. or corners of baggies on the sidewalk. or smack whores willing to blow anything for stamp bag. or... I think I'll become a flower gardener. I'll need to see some beauty everyday after this past third of my life being exposed to such ugliness.

glass man

Reaction score
Nina and I got out of a bad 'HOOD"..miss the house ..but not the area..we live in a much much safer part of town in a nice apartment.. bout 15 ears ago I was walking up the street to our house after being out looking for bottles..two idiots started shooting across the street at each other and I was caught in the cross fire..I ran and jumped into a ditch till the police finally showed up..man it was scary!! A few METH HOUSES were closed down over where we lived in the last few years...JAMIE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday