flask - need help identifying this one

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: twowheelfan

vaflask posted this in october of 2005. i revived the post because i wanted to know what happened to this fine bottle. so, Creekwalker, you own this flask now? or are you saying that in general, flasks survive the dozer?
[;)]

CreekWalker

Reaction score
I wish! And no , very few bottles of any type survive bulldozers! Or trackhoes,

twowheelfan

Reaction score
oh, now i understand. you were saying that it was miraculous that This flask survived the dozer! yes! i agree! i have really never seen a historical flask come out of the ground whole, undamaged. these are pretty delicate and the way i figure usually were never dumped until they broke in the first place.

CreekWalker

Reaction score
I would agree with that! I would like to know the rest of the story on this flask also.

Ace10Tex

Reaction score
That is one super crude cobalt beauty!!!!! It would be nice to find out where it ended up although the current owner may not want it known but I would find it hard not to share it if I were able to obtain that gem!!! Anyways thanks for reviving the post and hopefully one day we will know "the rest of the story." HH Ace

twowheelfan

Reaction score
I know that it was sold. private sale? no other publised images online for it. maybe only two of these around! hope i get to see it some day.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter