Found Boston Medicine Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!I love finding things like you have..since you found it in your home it makes it more special adding some history to your home..just curious ..do you know the family that may have lived there in the same time frame as your finds?we love seeing things like this on here...JAMIE

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: glass man

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!I love finding things like you have..since you found it in your home it makes it more special adding some history to your home..just curious ..do you know the family that may have lived there in the same time frame as your finds?we love seeing things like this on here...JAMIE

Hi Thanks, as I mentioned in my OP (I think), I did find a letter in an envelope with an address, to and from Halifax, NS. I have not confirmed with city hall yet, if 'Mr George Borden' actually lived here or not.

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: glass man

Also, all my finds so far are dated 1890-1899 , one exception being a newspaper 1903. My house wasn't built until 1900.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie