Found my first hutch...sort of

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
I'm leaning more towards fluke but I'm definitely gonna check it out again. I've heard that also about the waterstops, it would make sense. I just can't seem to find those water stops hmm...! I'm not sure where new lexington is located but maybe we could open up some privies this spring?

steamfitter38

Reaction score
i ve spent alot of time walkin the tracks here in cali. and i ve found a few cool bottles..theres alot of history on those old rail lines.look for any turn a rounds where the lines end ,they used to dump there trash around there..

photolitherland

Reaction score
The first bottle I ever found that got me into bottle digging and collecting was a broken Hutch, looks almost like that one. Found it in a local stream that runs through my towns historic main street district. It had Russellville Bottling Works written on it. I had no idea what it was, took it to a local historian and he told me all about it, been hooked ever since, that was a year ago. Then about 6 months ago I was digging in the same stream and I uncovered a whole Hutch with the same embossing, I almost had a heart attack because I was so excited.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles