found some good bottles. help me figure out what they are.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Do you know how it exploded and how much damage there was in general? I've found similar stuff over where a divider was formed between a lake, lake, and creek. Also, let me extend my paw to you in greetings to this wonderful forum.

berkshireguy

Reaction score
Spirit Bear said:
Do you know how it exploded and how much damage there was in general? I've found similar stuff over where a divider was formed between a lake, lake, and creek. Also, let me extend my paw to you in greetings to this wonderful forum. 
No one truly knows for sure. It was said to be a furnace. Something to do with the union glass blowers were on strike and the factory took a tumble because natural gas was discovered in PA soo it was sabotaged.

And thank you glad to have found such a great forum!

berkshireguy

Reaction score
cowseatmaize said:
Most I agree with but the after post may be of big interest. While many people are anti tobacco the are some that really want the early 1900's stuff and that's a beautiful piece.
That's one pack, I happen to find two! And some old caps
n6dvl4.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
If you got any extra caps/crowns I'd be Interested in them. Let me know, I collect them. LEON.

goodman1966

Reaction score
Really nice finds ! I would be interested in the flask if you ever decide to part with them. And would love to have a piece of that glass !!!!! Mitch

sandchip

Reaction score
berkshireguy said:
One has no seams at all looks to be blown and says reserved just below the neck and one full pint below that and get this, the cork is still in it.

Nice finds and good to have you on board. This one is called a strap-side flask and does have "seams" or mold lines. If you look at the side view, the seam runs down the left side of the strap. The lipping tool all but obliterated the seam on the neck, except for just a nub right at the juncture of the neck and shoulder. Your finds may not be worth a heap (like everything I find), but I'd still be tickled to find them.

berkshireguy

Reaction score
Just happened to find another bottle with a label but it's before my time. Tops not threaded

24qtgtd.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2