found some good bottles. help me figure out what they are.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

2find4me

Reaction score
I like that Nelson Whiskey, looks Pre-Pro. Was it found with the label?Your Ruppert Knickerbocker is a bit newer find, probably dates 1950-1960's.

hemihampton

Reaction score
berkshireguy said:
Just happened to find another bottle with a label but it's before my time. Tops not threaded

24qtgtd.jpg

Probably not before you time, Dates from Late 1950's into the 1970's. LEON.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Those cigarette packs could be the best finds there, I don't know that stuff but it's a big area of collecting and certain cardboard things can be really rare since you can't dig them. Bottle caps are likely really rare as well, I don't think I've ever seen an embossed crown cap. Also, that's weird that your blob bottle is unembossed, I'm not sure I've ever seen one of those with a blank slug plate before. It's kind of annoying to find one of those because it's really rare to find one but they're only worth a couple bucks and aren't really collectible.

hemihampton

Reaction score
I've found a few bottles with slug plates that were blank. LEON.

berkshireguy

Reaction score
CanadianBottles said:
Those cigarette packs could be the best finds there, I don't know that stuff but it's a big area of collecting and certain cardboard things can be really rare since you can't dig them.  Bottle caps are likely really rare as well, I don't think I've ever seen an embossed crown cap.  
Also, that's weird that your blob bottle is unembossed, I'm not sure I've ever seen one of those with a blank slug plate before.  It's kind of annoying to find one of those because it's really rare to find one but they're only worth a couple bucks and aren't really collectible.

Yeah soo far those two cig packs are the best finds it seams. Like you said you can't dig them up and it has to be a super dry condition or else the cardboard will rot

bottlerocket

Reaction score
Awesome looking glass there on the table. Is that a '62 Falcon in the garage also? Sorry for snooping but I love the classics.Welcome to the forum.

berkshireguy

Reaction score
bottlerocket said:
Awesome looking glass there on the table. Is that a '62 Falcon in the garage also? Sorry for snooping but I love the classics.
Welcome to the forum.

Hah yes keen eye and it is a 62. I may be 25 but I love all old things. 300hp sleeper
2mhfvpz.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
I don't like 62 Falcons but that one is kinda cool as a 4 door wagon. LEON.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2