Found this one Yesterday

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sandchip

Reaction score
Just below the lip of the bottle there will be concentric lines in the glass that shows it's a tooled lip other wise it's a applied lip!-K6TIM
Then why did you ask in post #3?

willong

Reaction score
LEON,

I am one who is glad to see the bottles salvaged before they get crushed or reburied in a landfill by further construction activity. Good on you!

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
Do you ask for permission to look through these properties or do you just kinda take a quick look? There's a couple old run down houses around here too and now you've gotten me excited. Lol

Whaaaat? Lol! We ARE the original recyclers AND I think we invented it, before it was cool! I’m thinking he was helping them out by picking up trash on their property?! But I don’t know how I would feel IF-on my own wilderness chunk of property, someone ran that line on me! I think I’ve never, in 30+ years of searching out garbage heaps, asked permission. How does that go with people, I wonder? I know it’s the right thing to do-I’m sure it’s about how u come off, but seriously- I don’t know what I would say to someone asking permission to dig on my land. My head would first flash on liability. Then it would flash to them digging up wherever the Chinese garbage IS-as well as stashes of gold- no banks out there so or risk losing their gold bottle in the creek. (I’ve done that many times myself)They were ran off the property by the ignorant white miners who thought the Chinese were getting all the gold, and that’s why they weren’t finding any- never mind that only Chinese miners were the only ones paying taxes when they went into town to cash in their gold. SO, in the most middle of the night-it was run like hell t or get killed right there. This was pre-1850. I always got a weird vibe & nightmares when I sleep out there. Otherwise I never have bad dreams. Check this- my husband didn’t tell me but had a nightmare of running for his life- out there. The next weekend, we spent out there again. I woke up with this vivid nightmare of people coming down the hills from all sides with torches in the night. (and that’s where a old stone Chinese foundation is, 1 of 5 foundations that I know of. I told him about my nightmare ~he kind of turned pale, &?told me I just described his nightmare, the week before?! Weird! Kat >^..^<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
Yes I would since it belong to someone.Otherwise you go inside a abound house you risk breaking and entering

So weird to think of! I never looked at it like that. What if part of the cabin is down, I wonder….

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
So you go to work, basically, in town, it looks like- and come home with old bottles. Talk about a good day at work! How cool is that? Kat >^..^<

Reactions: Len

hemihampton

Reaction score
Alot of the Houses look like this one, wide open Doorways & Windows. Many are Boarded up but many are not. Some are half burnt down with entire walls missing. Look at that opening under Porch, I might have to peek under that Porch. LEON.
HouseNearPackardPlant.JPG

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Whaaaat? Lol! We ARE the original recyclers AND I think we invented it, before it was cool! I’m thinking he was helping them out by picking up trash on their property?! But I don’t know how I would feel IF-on my own wilderness chunk of property, someone ran that line on me! I think I’ve never, in 30+ years of searching out garbage heaps, asked permission. How does that go with people, I wonder? I know it’s the right thing to do-I’m sure it’s about how u come off, but seriously- I don’t know what I would say to someone asking permission to dig on my land. My head would first flash on liability. Then it would flash to them digging up wherever the Chinese garbage IS-as well as stashes of gold- no banks out there so or risk losing their gold bottle in the creek. (I’ve done that many times myself)They were ran off the property by the ignorant white miners who thought the Chinese were getting all the gold, and that’s why they weren’t finding any- never mind that only Chinese miners were the only ones paying taxes when they went into town to cash in their gold. SO, in the most middle of the night-it was run like hell t or get killed right there. This was pre-1850. I always got a weird vibe & nightmares when I sleep out there. Otherwise I never have bad dreams. Check this- my husband didn’t tell me but had a nightmare of running for his life- out there. The next weekend, we spent out there again. I woke up with this vivid nightmare of people coming down the hills from all sides with torches in the night. (and that’s where a old stone Chinese foundation is, 1 of 5 foundations that I know of. I told him about my nightmare ~he kind of turned pale, &?told me I just described his nightmare, the week before?! Weird! Kat >^..^<

Wildcat, A. You certainly get around. B. You and yours make good teammates. C. All of your insights, esp. the paranormal ones, are right on the mark/money. D. Def. a cool addition to this bottle school :cool: E. Who was minding the kitts? :)

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
Alot of the Houses look like this one, wide open Doorways & Windows. Many are Boarded up but many are not. Some are half burnt down with entire walls missing. Look at that opening under Porch, I might have to peek under that Porch. LEON.
View attachment 236703
Same thing with the abandoned houses I've been in. I never go in if they are posted or have fully intact windiws and doors or are completely borded up. Recently I've been finding bottles buried in the dirt crawlspace areas too!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Same thing with the abandoned houses I've been in. I never go in if they are posted or have fully intact windiws and doors or are completely borded up. Recently I've been finding bottles buried in the dirt crawlspace areas too!

Just got 2 Milks in a Dirt Crawlspace Yesterday, as seen in my other Post Yesterday. LEON.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4