friends???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
It is insanity. If they can't even track all of of the guns, how can they track all of us with chips? What a bunch of BS with the chips? Thomas Jefferson would be rolling over in his grave with the thought. Federalists thoughts?

PD

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Micro chips, that makes sense. The Devil is the government or is it vice versa? I guess in some peoples minds God will lose the war against the devil and He only wants the souls, God that is. The earth and all that inhabit it are doomed.
Charlie, take me with you.

Dugout

Reaction score
Put your Drivers Liscense in the microwave for a few seconds.

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
I am not an "insane" or "radical" Christian but I believe in God, I believe in everything the Bible says. I do not slam you guys for not believing, you may think she is insane but I am sure she thinks you all are just as insane for not believing. She was telling her friend what she believes and she wanted to help her friend. I would do the same thing but in a different manner if my friends were doing something I thought was going to cause them anything negative in the long run, not just with religion but with anything. I do think there are a lot of Christians that try to use scare tactics and things like that to convert, and that is not the way. I would never do that, God is about love not fear.

bostaurus

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

I'd love to chime in on this subject but since I've been informed that I tend to be a abrasive and polarizing figure I think I'll just watch this from the sidelines...
I am with you, Jim. Though I would love to discuss the topic and defend my belief (Christianity not micro chips) we have learned that it is not the place for reasoned, gentle debate.

By the way, my son was telling me of a guy at school that told him that the Russians and Chinese were running concentration camps for our government here in this country. The contrails from the jets is actually mind control gas and those that are not affected are rounded up. They are placed in large orange containers in the yard of a man in Georgia. Wow.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I do not slam you guys for not believing, you may think she is insane but I am sure she thinks you all are just as insane for not believing.
I don't see anyone stating their personal beliefs one way or another other than trying to say there is a fine line between religious fanaticism and cultism.
Anyway, I think this post may be on it's way out.

glass man

Reaction score
Ask for forgiveness and believe in Christ and the rest will not matter..The world could end any minute for each of us any way..

GOD gave us all free will so we cam all believe as we want and man I know I am "whacky" but I ain't the only one on here!![;)]v AM ?[:-] JAMIE

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229