Friendship Bottling Company, New Bedford, MA - any knowledge?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ruthannewolfe

Reaction score
Hi all. My Great-grandfather had the Friendship Bottling Company in New Bedford MA in the 1920's (he lost it in the Crash). I have managed to find a few bottles via eBay over the years but haven't seen any lately. I am very interested in finding out anything about this company, or getting more bottles if I can. Anybody know anything about this? Thank you for any insights!

Attachments

• 014940ec96324d1892ba96675b900046.jpg
    014940ec96324d1892ba96675b900046.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 73

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Very cool & I wish you luck. What most of us bottle collectors wouldn't give to have had a relative in some kind of bottling works, brewery, distillery, glasshouse, patent medicine business, etc! This would have been a job for Surf, God bless him! We have some other Mass members though and some other pretty good researchers, hopefull they'll come along.

ruthannewolfe

Reaction score
Thank you for the posts so far! The collective knowledge of this group is bound to come up with something! RA

ruthannewolfe

Reaction score
Thank you for the posts so far! The collective knowledge of this group is bound to come up with something! RA

RCO

Reaction score
I don't know anything about the company but like the bottle its neat to look at the design . I have also bought various bottles on ebay but find lately the shipping costs are getting a bit much for one bottle , up here in Canada they raised postal rates this year so its getting expensive to ship or mail anything

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Is he Anthony Luminiello or Joseph Velleca? An ancectry search may come up with more. From some OCR thing. FRIENDSHIP BOTTLING CO (Anthony
Luminicllo Joseph Velleca) Manufacturers
and Bottlers of Quality Beverages 112-116
Phillips av Both Phones See right side
lines and Soda Water Department

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc