Fun part about poison collecting for a new collector

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

inssane99ss

Reaction score
Hi there

I have been collecting some bottles for myself, and it's quite fun. I will put up another post with the bottles I have gotten, and for hrlp confirming a couple of IDs.

I find it fun when someone doesn't have a code number or type listed for the bottles they are auctioning. I have been matching up pics with a couple of sites, and I got a couple of very good deals.

Just wanted to share that this is fun (AND addicting!)
Nick

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
someone doesn't have a code number or type
Do you mean the Kuhn numbers? I've wanted a set of those workbooks for years but my budget and priorities always get shifted. One day I will get them. I may have no bottles left but I'm looking to get a heck of a library together.

PoisonBottleGuy

Reaction score
Hey Eric! I am a new collector of poisons and quack bottles too. Very addicting indeed. I was stoked the other day in an antique store in my hometown and found a medicine bottle from about 1900 that is from a pharmacist that is still in business. Not a poison, but is is cool to find local stuff. I am sure you know this, but Ebay is a good place to get cheap common poisons. One day when I have some money I will splurge on the good stuff [:D]

PoisonBottleGuy

Reaction score
The workbooks are so darn expensive. There is a set going for $49 with shipping on Ebay right now, but you mine as well purchase them for $50 new from the American Poison Bottle Club.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson