Ghost or Paranormal

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

whiskeyman

Reaction score
BRIAN...was that the notorious teapot nude?...LOL
Some of the Peeps I know couldn't tell if that one was male ot female....neither could I.[&:]

You see that Ghost in a Jar auction? Went for a ridiculous amount...

oops...just saw you said it was a bottle auction...I missed that one...[:(]

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
LOL
I think it was a demijohn if I remember correctly....... I was to busy trying to make out the reflection to remember the bottle....comes with age I guess!!!!
It seems I remember the teapot thing now that you mention it. If I remember it was a heavy set man or woman in that one.
Brian

whiskeyman

Reaction score
LOL@BILL...

Gonna post a pic...watch it real close for a few moments and you may discover whats missin'......

Ec88949.gif

Attachments

• Ec88949.gif
    Ec88949.gif
    132.4 KB · Views: 64

cait_p

Reaction score
Whiskey, that was baaad! My toddler was sitting in my lap, and she jumped a foot! Oh well.

Anyway, for my ghost story...

I was pretty young, and was at a friend's house, she and I were going to ride to school together. Her dad was going crazy looking for his car keys, since he was about to be late for work. Her family had always joked about our friend Tilly, who was a ghost in thier house. Well, I looked at my friend's dad and told him that Tilly had told me the keys were under a decorative teacup on the piano. He laughed, and said that he'd looked everywhere else, so he'd try it. The teacup was upside down on the piano, under and surrounded by a lot of dust. There was absolutely no way one of us could have moved the cup without it being very obvious. He picked up the teacup, and there were his keys! No one could figure out how they got there! Well, I tried to tell him Tilly set them there, but no one wanted to hear it!!

Cait

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Whiskey - The figure on the amber bottle shows better on the eBay Board (much larger). I'm on AOL and they don't support all colors. The above is less sharp to me as w/ most photos I view. [:)][:mad:] I've been trying to drop AOL for some time.

My wife sees it clearly in both photos...unexplainable in itself.[:D]

swizzle

Reaction score
Tis the season for spooks. Anymore stories guy's? Anything strange and unexplainable? Just wanted to bump this back up because its such an interesting thread. Swiz

whiskeyman

Reaction score
CAIT_P...sorry dinna mean ta skeer yer youngun.

MEECH...it is more obvious on the Ebay thread...dunno why. As for your wife seeing it plainly in both pics...so do I...[:D]

Ya could say I spotted it right off the bat...(hmmm....what's that say for me?)...LOL

SWIZ...glad ya bumped this back up...I had missed both the above posts.
Ane yer right: tis the halloween season....season of the witch....So:
maybe we can get some more tales...???

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem