Ghosts.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ajohn

Reaction score
Red G.
Normally it isn't good to try to call the ones who have found their way to the next.It would be like calling Joe when he was right in the middle of watching a tied 4th.quarter super bowl game,or something like that."Ghosts" are usually spirits that are lost or trying to finish something.Communication with spirits should only be done to assist them,and should only be atempted by someone who is clean and strong.Some spirits are angry and can influence the weak.
As for our loved ones,in my daily prayer and meditation sometimes I just send my love and have faith that it will find it's way to them.I do this to let them know that I'm OK.
I also smudge a few times a week and "clean" the house about once every two weeks.
I don't claim to be an expert on this subject,nor do I claim this to be "the"way.It is just what I understand,and what is my way.
Let me know if you guys need some more sage,I'd be happy to send some.....in a jar of course[;)]

RedGinger

Reaction score
Thanks AJohn. I just wandered about my Grandfather. He was ill for awhile before he died and everyone said he'd be fine, but the day before he died, I said he would die the next day and he did. Everyone else could feel his presence after he died, but not me. I just miss him a lot and thought maybe I could contact him.
We still have plenty of your sage. Thanks again.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Just sage yourself. I even did it to my pets. It kind of smells like someone forgot deodorant when you're finished though. I wonder if that is the smell of bad spirits.

ncbred

Reaction score
Maybe someone can explain to me how this can happen. My MIL passed way this past Feb. We had her cell phone service disconnected and gave the phone to my 2 and 4 year olds to play with. We still charged it because the 4 year old liked to take pictures with it. Well sometime in March I woke up around 3am and heard a beeping noise. I went to investigate and it was my MIL's cell phone on the charger. Why was it beeping? It had one new voice mail! This happened one other time a few nights later around the same time. Creeped me out. The girls ended up breaking the phone a couple days later.

How can a phone without cell service get 2 voice mails?

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
OK here goes..
I had dinner with my nephew and his parents tonight.My nephew starting telling us about a 6 foot shadowy figure in his bed room at night holding him down by his shoulders.He thought he was dreaming but when he looked at his shoulders they were bright red with hand marks on them.His girlfriend also saw the dark shadow in his room.He is freaking out! he wont sleep in the room.He is going to try and put a cam in there to see what happens. As Jim Cary says...Freak - kay

I have my own story.I will type it up later POLTERGEIST!

Angelpeace

Reaction score
As I've said on here before, my father died when I was six. I prayed and begged God to never let me go through anything like that again without being prepared, and he never has. Some how I always sense when death or danger is near---and not just for my family and friends. I also pick up on major disasters before they happen. Speaking of seeing ghosts though, that has happened to me a few times in my life. My first encounter with a ghost happened at my high school graduation. As I took my diploma and looked up to wave at my mom, sister, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents, I saw my dad standing behind my mother with his hand on her shoulder smiling at me. I almost passed out right where I was standing. Later when I told my mom what I saw, she said she could feel his hand on her shoulder and knew that he was there too. A couple of years after my dad passed, my great grandmother passed away in the same bedroom that my Jamie and I now use for our bedroom. For many years after her passing, I wouldn't go in that room. Even in the summer heat it was always ice cold in there, and when I had to sleep in that room because we had relatives visiting, I could hear her walking around the bed and I could feel her touching my forehead and cheek. Sometimes I would go to sleep on top of the cover and wake us the next morning all tucked in and my mother would swear that she had not been in my room, much less tucked me in on those nights. Right after my grandmother passed, I walked around for days and no matter whether I was in a house or outside I could smell fresh cut roses, which were her favorite flowers. My Mom was born on Groundhog Day and after she passed, everyday for weeks when I would get out of the house to go somewhere I would see a groundhog, which is unusual because I do not live in the country.
Out of all of this, the strangest occurance concerned my grandparents' mantel clock from the 1800's. The clock was my grandfather's pride and joy. He pampered that clock, wound it correctly religiously, and it always kept perfect time chiming on the hour and half hour. If something wasn't right he would immediately take it to a jeweler and get it repaired. The day he passed away, the clock stopped at the precise moment he died and no matter what we did or who we took it to the clock refused to work. 15 years later, on the day my grandmother died, my mom and I were sitting in their house talking about them and how long they had been married (they lacked one week being married 57 years when my granddad passed). All of a sudden the mantel clock began to chime (It hadn't been wound in years) and it continued to chime until it had chimed 56 times in a row. Then the clock stopped. My sister has it now, and it sits on the mantel in her home, but it has never worked again.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1