Ghosts.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mattkoz

Reaction score
Has anyone had experiences with ghosts. I believe in them and love reading stories of peoples encounters with them, so if you have an experience or story, post it here.

RedGinger

Reaction score
There have been a few posts on them. Just do a search.
I am kind of "believe it when I see it" kind of person. My nephew, who is my age, lol came back home for his wedding recently. He came over to visit us and mentioned that as he was going to sleep the previous night, he heard something talking into his ear, and it wasn't his wife. The place is a hotel now, but used to be a lot of different things and is an old building.
I inquired about this because at my apartment in college, which was an old old house, I heard things too. I chalked it up to being tired and just dreaming as I was falling asleep. I would hear someone saying something in my ear, but never could remember what they were saying.
At the same apartment, the phone would ring every morning at 1:45. We called the phone company as this was quite annoying! They had no record of it and could not trace the call. We didn't have caller id. I didn't put these things together until my nephew told me about his experience. He's pretty intuitive and smart.
Maybe it was nothing, but those are the questionable experiences I can think of offhand. Maybe someone on here who works at a phone company can give me an answer.

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
OK - When I lived out in Kempton, we lived in the main house and an old outbuilding had been turned into a little cottage that my sister-in-law lived in. It had a livingroom and kitchen downstairs and a loft bedroom & bathroom. She swore the place was haunted. Said one night, she heard footsteps walking up the stairs, around the bed, into to bathroom, let out a deep sigh, then went away.
The closest I came to hearing this ghost was when I was standing in her living room and she was standing at the loft (with both hands leaning on the half wall)... There was this loud noise.. I asked her what the h*** that was and she said "oh, my bowl & spoon just flew across the room". I went upstairs and it was in the middle of the floor. She told me it had been sitting on the bottom of her nightside table, which is about 4 inches off the floor... It didn't really matter where it was though. There was no way it could have fallen from anywhere to where it landed.

My daughter and the neighbor boy, Brandon, have both seen the ghost of a young girl about 7 in his upstairs bathroom, but I've never seen it (although the cats seem to see things quite a bit[8|])

Kate

cyberdigger

Reaction score
3724227461_102fa14c5b_b.jpg

mr.fred

Reaction score
When i was working on my plumbing-----i had to cut out all of the cast iron .[:mad:]Well i had to go into the ceiling in one room ---come to find out it was 3 ceilings so i cut a hole just big enough for my big ears and shoulders and had to twist around to make my cuts----i was the only one there!---something was pulling on my pant leg--to the point where i almost fell off the latter--I got out of the ceiling took a look around---locked the doors---and back in i went---1min later it happened again--i kicked my foot like a mad man----and told whoever or whatever to leave me the F alone---nothing after that---but each time i am in this house alone it creeps me out. True Story

RedGinger

Reaction score
I'm scared to! I don't want to get eaten by giant cannibals! I gotta rest up tonight. I have two possible places. I'll consult with Joe and we'll get back to you.

mr.fred

Reaction score
You know where the Zoar valley bridge is? on the way to Springville----they say theres a lost Indian tribe down there----been down there fishing---a little spooky.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1