Giving the Mid Atlantic and the Northeast a heads up!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
As a lot of you know now I am some what of a weather nut .
In looking at the longe range data from various weather media outlets
and sources NOAA,accuweather.com NAM PNA the european,the Japanese ect.
All are pointing to a large superstorm blizzard with hurricane characteristics
in the time period the 23rd through the 26 this February,and whats scary about this one
is there are at least three more Snow storms in the pipe including the storm set to hit
Balt/Washington/Philadelphia/New York/Boston this coming
Monday morning afternoon and evening.This storm set to arrive in three days
will bring another 4 to 8 inches or maybe a little more to an area that has been hit hard.
But that is a drip in the bucket.

Getting back to the Mega storm of the 23rd this month,If the charts I am looking at, and
already the Meterologists at accuweather are talking 10 days in advance come close
to what they are pointing towards Like (BTO says in their song)
you aint seen nothing yet bubububbbbaby you aint seen nunununothing yet even here in the 3 blizzards
in one season area of the country.This one is scary as it will have the ability to do coastal hurricane
type damage.Massive beach erosion,long duration power outages,deep snow 20 to 40 inches.
Just like the last storm crept a little further up the coast this one will go farther and at the same time consume
all of the region from Virginia to Maine.Forum members my friends at accuweather have been doing a fantastic job
this year at long range forecasting and are quite concerned about this probable event.For three days now
continuosly the computer models are showing the same type of storm coming in the 23rd to 26th
time period.They are predicting a low pressure reading of 980 to 960 millibars.In laymens terms
(Blizzardcane) winds sustained at 40 to 60 mph and exceeding 120 mph in gusts.Tree damage roof damage
traffic snarling drifts up to 10 feet and tornadoes in the warm flank from South Carolina to Florida.
Just thought I would pre warn all of you here again as I have been doing for the past month.
Start buying your milk and eggs WOODY this time even your luck has run out[:(][:mad:]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Say it ain't so, Steve.. there's just no place to put any more snow around here !! [&o]

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Steve,

That would make for a Grand Slam Season. Do'ya know Al Roker's position on this?
6218.jpg

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Al looks like the HIP Hop Group RUN-AS_FAST-AS-YOU-CAN FROM-MATT_LAUER DMC.[:D][:D][:D]
A drag queen nightmare!! I hope your not moderated by Woody showing a little too much cleavage Matt!!![:D][:D][:D]
Who-ee (shoot the wounded!!!)

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
The poster boys for birth control.
The pilsbury-doe-pimp and Cruella de-trannugly
Boy did my serious scientific post post get hijacked[:D][:D]

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Charlie did you tell him to post that picture or was it Alice[:D][:D][:D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Apparently, Steve, I'm not the only one here with a slightly risque sense of humor.. we should unionize ! [8D]

athometoo

Reaction score
im watching you[:)]

55CF7CD950F247B69408BF4B8A61DB59.jpg

Attachments

• 55CF7CD950F247B69408BF4B8A61DB59.jpg
    55CF7CD950F247B69408BF4B8A61DB59.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 53

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics